Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: projects

HammerDown
    Originally posted by miketsouth
    He fails to mention the great people that hang out there. I got to go once last summer. Nicest, friendliest, mature people that could be, when i was there.
    Your right...I did fail to mention your one of the coolest down to earth homies I had the pleasure of kicking it with...but not in a GAY WAY!
    PS...MANIC MECHANIC, make that Mozzarella Cheese...It's an Italian thing

likwidsukr
    Trying to find a trailer!

Adrenalin
    Buff, polish, paint, wax....trying to catch up to fat rat. spent a month cleaning so we could go to the asphalt angels rods & customs show. it was a four day show. they drink a lot, not as much as bote but not too shaby. amazingly we won our class (we were the only boat... small class ). the only down side was it started snowing just about the time they were giving out awards. pulled an hour home in the snow. get to start cleaning all over..oh well. i'd post some pictures if i knew how.

fat rat
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by miketsouth
    [B]Hammer's picturesque description of Harve has some errors or ommisions that i will attempt to rectify:
    MikeT's discription also has some errors and ommisions...........................they both fail to mention the view from the shoreline and the fantastic seafood buffet at the Naughty Goose. Don't forget our gracious host, Mr.&Mrs Jetmech.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12