Thread: New Angle

bordsmnj
    well with all the bad mouthing and slamming going on here i thought i would post something about posative experiences instead. went to Aftershock today with my ten month 120+ hour old boat and was stoked outa my gourd when i left there. three guys where working on my boat doing different things when i left and they are swamped. so for them to stop what they were doing to help me out and get stuff dialed in they way they did was damned rightous. if you guys are reading this ThankYou!
    then there's this thing about a part of my extreme trailer rusting out pre mature like. it's the chrome surge brake actuator tongue. this part is not made by extreme but it is one that they use quite a bit. i ran into the owner at the boat show and decided to mention it to him. he instantly took down my name and phone number and gave my his service managers card and said call,make appointment and bring it on in. we'll change it out -no problem!. i say, Niiiiiice! can't bitch about that!
    so does anyone else wanna give credit where it is due? i'm sure lots a folks are starting to get there stuff dialed in for spring/summer. so lets hear about all the good things going on with good companies ,etc and then we'll all know where to go with our hard earned cash to be treated right.

NorCal Gameshow
    This won't fly....no controversy...sorry

bordsmnj
    yeah, i kinda noticed that.
    in other news a got away with shamelessly plugging my boat manufactorer(sp?) and i'm now realy close to the 1000 post mark.

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    yeah, i kinda noticed that.
    in other news a got away with shamelessly plugging my boat manufactorer(sp?) and i'm now realy close to the 1000 post mark.
    if it wasn't for the song chain thread (the early days)
    i'd have about 500

bordsmnj
    HMMMM........good idea!

GlastronGuy
    That's great!
    I heard of a guy that is on his third boat in three and a half years. That manufacturer must really suck to send out so many shitty boats.

JetBoatRich
    So do you like your boat?:wink: did you they treat you right
    Actually, nice to read:wink: