Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To J.b. B.j. Whatever U Call Yourself!

COMMANDER FAN
    THATS EXCACTLY WHAT IM SAYIN ITS NOT ALL ABOUT WHAT I READ ITS WHAT i KNOW I have a 32 commander sig right now its my third in 3 and a half years so ive been around the blosk even in my friends ultra 24 that looks like the model u have which is a good boat, but I know my shit junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbtrailerjim
    Well I'm glad to here you have had such good luck with your Commander's and your happy. Too bad there seem's to be quite a few complaints on here from people with Commanders. Oh, and you can call me Jim.

COMMANDER FAN
    okay well they r lots of idiodts on here, and people with nothing better to do than start trash, commander has took such good care of me, my friends whobought commanders plus so many others. So I feel it is unfare to here a few talk b.s. the r one of the top builders in the west!

COMMANDER FAN
    by the way jim u have a beautiful paint job

Kilrtoy
    So I feel it is unfare to here a few talk b.s.
    So what you are saying is,
    All the people that owned or currently Commanders and posted the problems are LYING

jbtrailerjim
    Originally posted by COMMANDER FAN
    by the way jim u have a beautiful paint job
    Thanks for the compliment.

COMMANDER FAN
    okay killer toy, these clowns r defentley lying, maybee some of it could be true, but COMMANDER ALWAYS STANDS BEHIND THERE PRODUCT, LIKE I SAID THIS IS MY THIRD, MY FATHER AND HIS FRIENS ALL GREW UP RACEING ELIMINATORS, AND EVEN THEY CAN AGREE THAT COMMANDER IS ONE OF THE PREMER BUILDERS ON THE WEST

THATJEFFGUY
    Yeah...thats it, we're all lying !! Actually all of us Commander owners are soo ****in' happy with our wonderful boats because they're absolutely the best boats ever built !! See, we just like to bitch and complain about them so no one else will buy a Commander. We're just a small group of extremely proud elite Commander owners...and we don't want anyone on the River to have a boat as nice as ours ! Hey Commander Fan....pull your head outta Sy's ass Bro !!

COMMANDER FAN
    I OWNED A 23 COMMANDER THEN THE 26 SIG NOW i OWN THE 32 THAT WAS AT THE L.A. BOAT SHOW

COMMANDER FAN
    HEY JEFF KEEP TALKIN YOUR BULLSHIIT

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast