Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: To J.b. B.j. Whatever U Call Yourself!

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey Commander Boy, just a little helpful info you might wanna read...
    California Penal Code ยง 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats
    Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.

COMMANDER FAN
    like i said besides being a dumb fuk u think u r a lawyer too, I don't give a fuk im still gonna get u

COMMANDER FAN
    im not makin terrorist threats

bordsmnj
    using a commander 26 sig. = expensive
    making terroist threats on the internet= one year of your freedom.
    finally becoming a registered member on the ***boat forums and making a complete ass out of your self after only 8 or so post=PRICELESS!
    sorry comamder dudde, i couldn't resist!

COMMANDER FAN
    im not maken terrorist threats this not only my 8th post ive had other user names. nice assumption, but what do u know u bought an aftershock

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    using a commander 26 sig. = expensive
    making terroist threats on the internet= one year of your freedom.
    finally becoming a registered member on the ***boat forums and making a complete ass out of your self after only 8 or so post=PRICELESS!
    sorry comamder dudde, i couldn't resist! He He He! LOL! And I thought that I was going to be the first to mention his verbal diarrhea vs. post count

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by COMMANDER FAN
    im not maken terrorist threats this not only my 8th post ive had other user names. nice assumption, but what do u know u bought an aftershock
    I guess the "recently became a new member" was a bit overstated....

bordsmnj
    i'll just say this: Let's Drag Focker!
    i hereby call bullshit on your alledged 82 gps 32' boat. what size props you got on there? and further more i will be out on the lake if you sober up by saturday and i think i might just happen to be able to line up a race between you and a 34' aftershock with the exact same motors this is no bullshit-bring money

COMMANDER FAN
    a 34 aftershock r u jokeing, that is a 10 year old mold splashed from tahiti, my 32 is a twin stepped hull with all new innovative ideas, that dated piece isn't even in the same league get over it afterJOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
    The return of Riverhed!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast