Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My 2112'th Post!

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Maybe he should have called his bongs "waterpipes" like the headshop made you call them. I still have my electric one somewhere. Electric? Please explain...............................

bonesfab
    it wasnt greatdane it labrador. his dog ate his shit and had to follow him around with baggies for a week. "hey thats false advertising, doudle bubble..." great movie!!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3381Rush.jpg
    In high school back in the early 80's me and my buddies would break-out the skull-bong, toke heavely and then listen to 2112. Ok, carry-on!
    Congrats LR on the post........
    And Rush is one of my all time favorite bands........
    Probably cuz I am a bass player!

Dr. Eagle
    It's an outrage. This is what he'll looklike when he gets out.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3381CHONG6.jpg
    LOL, poor bastard!

Dr. Eagle
    I loved Cheech and Chong movies, my favorite one was Next Movie (their second one). The T-bird scene with the siphoned gas at the beginning was a riot, big ass trash can with leaves floating in it.
    Big fart and then he goes to light up a fat one and ((((((BOOOM))))))), Hey man...you cut it!

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    I loved Cheech and Chong movies, my favorite one was Next Movie (their second one). The T-bird scene with the siphoned gas at the beginning was a riot, big ass trash can with leaves floating in it.
    Big fart and then he goes to light up a fat one and ((((((BOOOM))))))), Hey man...you cut it! Loved the taliking bird at Strawberry's pad in UIS. " Wanna get high?,Wanna get high?" - That's some funny chit! Or when that blond chick snorts the ajax! - Classic! "That's the most acid I've ever seen anyone eat In my life. I hope your not busy for about a week"! LOL
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...381cheech2.jpg

Kachina26
    Electric? Please explain............................... Picture a small fishbowl with a rubber lid that has holes around the edges for a carb and a hooka style hose. You have a stem with a bowl that runs down through the rubber piece. Now another fish bowl goes on top, one of the holes around the side is ported to go into the upper fish bowl and has a hose from a fishpump going into it. You light the herb, place the upper fishbowl on top and start the pump. better have a few people around because it really gets moving after a bit. I had a large nickel size bowl that held the goodies. Boy talk about ancient history, I got it out there in PHX when I was at PIT.

LASERRAY
    Picture a small fishbowl with a rubber lid that has holes around the edges for a carb and a hooka style hose. You have a stem with a bowl that runs down through the rubber piece. Now another fish bowl goes on top, one of the holes around the side is ported to go into the upper fish bowl and has a hose from a fishpump going into it. You light the herb, place the upper fishbowl on top and start the pump. better have a few people around because it really gets moving after a bit. I had a large nickel size bowl that held the goodies. Boy talk about ancient history, I got it out there in PHX when I was at PIT. Damn! I lived in Phoenix for a year and never came across one of those. It sounds like something Mr. Goodwrench would devise. A gravity bong fashioned-out of a clorox bottle was about as technical as I got. Well, not considering the many pipes made from used toliet paper and paper towell rolls. Oh, and let me not forget the old standby, Sodacan!

Kachina26
    We used to take a glass filled 1/4 way with frozen water and shotgun a j into it, the hot smoke would be pulled down to the cold ice, causing it to condense. Then you hit it, that was the only time I EVER passed out. And I was no lightweight.

LASERRAY
    We used to take a glass filled 1/4 way with frozen water and shotgun a j into it, the hot smoke would be pulled down to the cold ice, causing it to condense. Then you hit it, that was the only time I EVER passed out. And I was no lightweight. New, different, and creative ways to enjoy Cannibas Sativa. Never heard of that one, very creative though...................

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast