Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reality check!

HOSS
    My wife is pregnant. I`ve bagged the wagon, so its not a bad ride now. My first kid. Just got back from the Doc`s office. I feel weird. Happy yet terrified. Is this normal? Scary. I hope its a boy! Lil` HOSS. UH. Don`t think I`ll sell my boat now. Might be the last one I can get.

ITSALLGOOD69
    CON-GRADS, THATS HOW I FELT TOO

mirvin
    That's terrific Hoss Keep us posted.
    Mirvin

spectras only
    Originally posted by HOSS [/i]
    UH. Don`t think I`ll sell my boat now. Might be the last one I can get. first of all congratulations HOSS . You'll be too busy for the next 18 yrs before thinking about buying about another boat . Just fix the sucker up before the baby is due . Your shock is understandable ,but you'll overcome it soon enough before some braindemage would occur .Don't worry if it's going to be a girl [ at least you'll have hope to keep the keys of your toys to yourself then]

topless
    Congratulations !!! The world will never recover with another Hoss around!

CONGRATULATIONS!

HOSS
    Thanks everyone. Just got off the horn with a friend of mine. Calmed me down abit. I guees if I wasn`t in school right now and workin` I`d feel better. But I am startin` to feel good about it. I wanted one. My friend said that have your kids. You`ll find a way. You`ll still have toys cause thats who you are. Hoppin` on the wagon. Never new I`d be pickin` up so much to haul. I better get crackin` on that fifth wheel option.

Jetdriver
    Hey Hoss congrats! Ill be out your way in August, maybe well meet up and have a beer or 10!

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by topless
    Congratulations !!! The world will never recover with another Hoss around! Heres one more Hoss And I want to say my daughter is 2 now and I felt the same way. wile my wife was pregnet, I was feeling nurvouse and all the other feelings too. And I still do only wurse now because now I need to worry about the rest of her life.
    Fathers worry about there sons to get laid.
    Fathers worry that there dauhters will get laid
    Fathers worry about there sons till there 14
    Fathers worry about there dauhters forever
    I think Im screwed for lifehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1425ebaypics_001-med.jpg

carbonmarine
    WARNING : Do not post a pictiure of his penis when he's born... you might get in really big trouble.....
    Rick32

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast