Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: commander sucks

commandergirl
    did anyone read my stuff about commander? i noticed another commander owner has problems. I have a 2003 24 signature and have nothing but problems with sy. hes a liar and treats customers terrible. we had to pull the boat and take it to another mercruiser guy because commander wouldn't fix their problem. they had my boat form oct.-feb.!

OGShocker
    Holy shit!...... She'sssssssss baaaaaack

commandergirl
    nice boat

OGShocker
    Thank you.
    We thought you vanished...
    I am going to sit back and see if this subject is played out..

THATJEFFGUY
    Wow, another board member that hasn't been treated well by Commander ??? I thought I was the only prick that bashed their boats !! I can't believe it....2 dissatisfied Commander customers in a year, that's unheard of. Can we say "class action" ?? Hey Commandergirl, PM me.

CARRERA
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    Wow, another board member that hasn't been treated well by Commander ??? I thought I was the only prick that bashed their boats !! I can't believe it....2 dissatisfied Commander customers in a year, that's unheard of. Can we say "class action" ?? Hey Commandergirl, PM me.
    All it takes is one (1)..

THATJEFFGUY
    CommanderGirl..be prepared for some classic PM's from "Commander Fan". Seems he and Sy have something going on, here's an exapmle of what he PM'd me....funny !!
    Jeff,
    im glad to see that u can actualy have something nice to say about commander, it almost seemed like a comlpiment, when u said they have a good lookin cat. U know that had to make u feel good. Youve just had me a pissed off talkin about sy and shit, sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander.

Havasu Luvr
    Hey future "EXcommandergirl" I am a 2x ex commander owner. I finally realized and pulled my head out my ass. Go look @ Shockwave
    Great boats
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...39P0004556.jpg

1stepcloser
    http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmili...s/a_smil17.gif Yeah, it's party time!!
    Cabin fever strikes again!

Sandbar Mike
    Jeff,
    im glad to see that u can actualy have something nice to say about commander, it almost seemed like a comlpiment, when u said they have a good lookin cat. U know that had to make u feel good. Youve just had me a pissed off talkin about sy and shit, sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander. [/B][/QUOTE]
    Laughing my ass off, Havasu Luvr good call its the infamous (Steve)
    :eek!:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast