Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: commander sucks

commandergirl
    yeah we pulled the boat yesterday, mercruiser recommended we go to quality performance. so we did. i really love my boat but commander has made being a first time boat owner a bad experience, i would never recommend anyone to them. i will be sure to buy my next boat some where else

OGShocker
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    CommanderGirl..be prepared for some classic PM's from "Commander Fan". Seems he and Sy have something going on, here's an exapmle of what he PM'd me....funny !!
    Jeff,
    sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander.
    Homiesexual lover?
    I know I am going to pay for this but, I just had to do it.

Dave C
    its all a conspiracy to keep the commander man down.

CARRERA
    Let's do it again, this is going to get good, Will be right back, going for some cold ones............

OGShocker
    Originally posted by CARRERA
    Let's do it again, this is going to get good, Will be right back, going for some cold ones............
    Hey I could use a ham & cheddar on sourdough, while you're up..

CARRERA
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Hey I could use a ham & cheddar on sourdough, while you're up..
    Coming right up............

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    WELL WELL WELL, this has been fun reading. All I can say is that i had a 98 26 sig with a stock 502 the boat ran 67 all day long with no problems. when i did over trim it the boat would chine walk but so does my friends boats that do not have commanders (Eliminators, Shock waves, magic). I think all boat makers will have problems with boats and unhappy customers. I had a friend of mine who has a 100mph DCB had the center pad DE-laminate. while he was on the way up to the sand bar.
    I now have the 32 Sig, this boat runs good and I love it. As far as my experince with there service department. Last week on a saturday i was at elsinore and my impeller went out on one of my engines. I called the perris office and they had me to bring it in. The impeller was replaced in 30mins for no Charge on a SATURDAY. I was back on the water the same day. So in short everybody will have either a good opinion or a bad. So far mine has been good. Every boat maker will have costomers with horror stories. So if you see me at Havasu, Newport, Long Beach, Catalina etc, come by and say Hi oooo and I drink MGD

al cole'holic
    http://www.imwetnwild.com/Photos/girls%204thm.jpg
    ...jesus christ I love this broad.

al cole'holic
    ...oh yea, Commander boats....right....

Ducatista
    Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
    Hey future "EXcommandergirl" I am a 2x ex commander owner. I finally realized and pulled my head out my ass. Go look @ Shockwave
    Great boats
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...39P0004556.jpg
    Now that is really nice looking! Oh, and I like your boat too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast