Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $$Spam Carrera 257 party Effect$$

BoatFloating
    Hey my boat is for sale...... TS, glaming on my thread....:wink:

Tom Slick
    Sorry BF, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. For all of you folks that are in the market looking at deck boats, your are dumb if you don't check out BF's boat. This thing is cherry and has all the options.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Tom Slick
    Sorry BF, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. For all of you folks that are in the market looking at deck boats, your are dumb if you don't check out BF's boat. This thing is cherry and has all the options.
    Maybe someone will buy both our boats It blows me away that nobody has bought your boat yet either. I'd feel quilty if I bought it from you for the price your selling it at!

Oceanside
    I wont

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Oceanside
    I wont

Tom Slick
    BF,
    You would feel guilty for buying it at that price? Heck I feel like an idiot for even asking that price, but as you know the used market is soft right now. I figured I would just give it away! I think that with the season being just around the corner, someone will climb out from under a rock and realize that our boats are a steel at what we are asking for them. People need to consider the fact that they won't have to wait for a new boat to be built and they wont have to obsorb the depreciation in price that we did. Either way, if someone doesn't step up, I am still going to enjoy while I still have it.

Havasu Hangin'
    Alright, Tom Sick...I gotta ask- why are you selling?

Tom Slick
    What's up HH,
    I'm selling because I've started a business and need the money to invest in it. I am also planing to build a house in the next year as well, so the toys and the fun are going to have to go for a little while. I don't really want to sell the Spectre, but at this point I really have no choice. I plan on building a new boat in a couple of years once things have settled down. In the mean time I hope to hitch a few rides with my friends once my boat sells.

Havasu Hangin'
    Well...that is an awesome boat (and not too many of those around Havasu).
    I'd pick it up in a heartbeat...but I'm not sure I could sell Mrs. HH on the pointy things up front.
    Take it from me...hitchin' rides for awhile ain't all that bad- I call it payback for all the years my friends have torn up my boat.

Three Days Only
    From one spectre brother to another.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...pectre-med.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast