Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cat Molds Wanted

dorC
    I'm trying to find some cat molds. I'd really like to find a mini-cat mold, but I'd consider something up to 21'.

mbrown2
    Originally posted by dorC
    I'm trying to find some cat molds. I'd really like to find a mini-cat mold, but I'd consider something up to 21'.
    Call Lightning Performance Marine down in Sarasota Florida...talk to John (don't have his number handy)...John has a mold for a lot of boats...21 Skater Mold, STV River Racer Mold, Mirage Molds, etc...he might have one he wants to sell..

dorC
    Are they originals or "copies"?

mbrown2
    Copies

dorC
    I'm hoping to pull some boats out of these molds with the intention of selling them. I really don't want to get into the whole copy right/splashing fight; it's something I'll never win. Somehow I need to make sure that I'm buying a original tooling. Anybody else?

Skullinator
    Just heard Talon sold there 25 cat mold to Hustler and there still looking to unload the 21 & they may even have an 18
    www.talonmarine.com
    Ask for robert

Reaper1
    Hey Skully, looks like you and T. Slick put down your Mochachinos long enough to talk on the boards a bit.
    You test out the new ice chests yet? I took one of the cheaper made soft ones to Vegas last weekend and it leaked all over my freakin car. Let me know how those ones work.
    Reap

Tom Slick
    Reaper1,
    Heck we even put down our Mochachinos long enough to drink beers at Hooters today

dorC
    Skull-you're correct. There is an ad in the current iss of PB for the 25 Husler/Talon. Even though those molds were out of my price range, I sure was sorry to see them sold. Well, at least some glass will be pulled out of them.

dorC
    Nobody?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast