Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Welcome Steve Singhal**

79 HUSTLER
    You ready for the poker run?.. are you going to put the blower on for it?
    Whats up man. I am going to be out there that weekend but have not decided if I will be in or just watching. Want to see some peeps at the bbsp also, so am not sure whats going to happen. I had the blower in it for the last two weeks and have not been able to get it to idle low enough to get the biatch into gear. I never thought about having to shift when it was in my jetboat so I went with this huge barndoor Injector. The blower surge is to damned fast (300 up tp 2800rpm) to try to slam it in, just grinds the gears like crazy when I try. Going to buy another 1050 Holley and change my setup to a carb deal. I think.

79 HUSTLER
    Yeah not many people took me to serious. There was only DCB, Magic and Force that really took me serious. Elim was the worst, Last year one salesman told me straight out that I would be lucky to get one in ten years during the boat show-so after I signed a contract with Force a went over there to show him what they just missed out on and showed a few other of there salesmen what not to do.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    Yeah not many people took me to serious. There was only DCB, Magic and Force that really took me serious. Elim was the worst, Last year one salesman told me straight out that I would be lucky to get one in ten years during the boat show-so after I signed a contract with Force a went over there to show him what they just missed out on and showed a few other of there salesmen what not to do.
    good for you babe.. Thats what I'm talkin about.. they always say you are to young you have no credit.. well how the f**k are you suppose to get credit if you won't give the people a chance..

jackpunx
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    You ready for the poker run?.. are you going to put the blower on for it?
    Whats up man. I am going to be out there that weekend but have not decided if I will be in or just watching. Want to see some peeps at the bbsp also, so am not sure whats going to happen. I had the blower in it for the last two weeks and have not been able to get it to idle low enough to get the biatch into gear. I never thought about having to shift when it was in my jetboat so I went with this huge barndoor Injector. The blower surge is to damned fast (300 up tp 2800rpm) to try to slam it in, just grinds the gears like crazy when I try. Going to buy another 1050 Holley and change my setup to a carb deal. I think.
    Good stuff,
    I'll see you out there.. Im going to ride in another boat for the poker run.. and then hang at the BBSP in mine..

roln 20s
    Eliminator did the same thing to me at every boat show I have seen them at--I may only be 22, but the end of the year someone is getting my hard earned 80K...but it won't be them.
    Very few people take you serious, but the ones that do will always end up on top.
    79 Hustler-- look forward to seeing your boat at the run. Dano and I talked about your boat a while back, and he was saying how bad ass it turned out. It sure looks it, can wait to see it haul up and down the lake.
    Roln 20s

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well just think of it all as an experience to learn by.. and then shove the paperwork straight up the arses.. just to say I told you so..

79 HUSTLER
    good luck on your purchase roln. Yeah something with only being 22 as well and my wife co-signing and only being 20 at the time. But it sure was fun once my loan docs came in to show the other companies "I could have boat one of your boats but no, your salesman had to be an asshole".

Dave C
    roln,
    when you get your new boat, then just drive it buy them and wave. suckas.......

Chris Winn
    hey hustler,
    i had the sam edeal whe i bought my first boat, i was 21 or 22. i just bought my 3rd (a 29ft Magic) and they wer great, never blinked and eye.
    i had the same treatment form many of the builders, especially since i traded my 25ft Baja, they wanted to give me next to nothing for it (and it was a good boat, just too small for my needs at Havasu)
    i really liked the DCB guys, they were great and never asked how it was going to be paid for (they should have, the boat i wanted i coun't afford)
    good luck with it though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12