Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what are you

Screaming Pete
    We started the weeked last night by having a dinner party and just sent the mrs. to a manacure and petacure s/p appt to get away from the kiddos for a couple and i'll make a couple of cocktails when she gets back, you know what happens after women get thier toes done, ya baby. and a party, 2 yr old for sat that will roll till sun. in sure

GlastronGuy
    Getting on turning the front, cab over bed in our class c into an entertainment center.
    My wife is the entertanment center for the rear bed.

twistedpair
    Installing granite counter tops in the kitchen, Happy-happy, Joy-Joy.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by twistedpair
    Installing granite counter tops in the kitchen, Happy-happy, Joy-Joy.....
    have fun with that.. I know how you feel.. but you will be happy when it's all done..

twistedpair
    "Done"!?! What is this "Done" that you speak of, and where do I get some!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! git-r-done..

rrrr
    "Done"!?! What is this "Done" that you speak of, and where do I get some!
    I have also heard my wife utter this word, and it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Mandelon
    I am taking the family up to Mammoth Mountain for a week of snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Budget Baller
    Going to Hereo's for dinner/drinks tonight....taking wifey for her b-day tomorrow night to Billys at the Beach for dinner and recovering from the hangover on Sunday.

Kachina26
    "Done"!?! What is this "Done" that you speak of, and where do I get some! I'm gonna work on getting the kitchen cabinets DONE . Doesn't matter, because when they're done something else will pop into the wifes head.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast