Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what was your very 1st

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what was your very first boat you ever owned?
    yes I am still bored.. help me out

LUVNLIFE
    75' Spectre, then 19' Elim Daytona, now 23' Elim Eagle

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ours was a 66 stevens, then a omega, then a ultra, then a bayliner, then a california cool,, then the DCB..
    damn we went through alot of boats.. and loved everyone of them.. including the bayliner..

Mohavekid
    Challenger now Sanger.

clownpuncher
    You went from Ultra ro Bayliner? What happened

mirvin
    My 1st boat was a 74 Marlin Tri-hull. Way ahead of it;s time. Open bow, 120 horse in/ out merc. That thing would do 35mph for hours

OutCole'd
    81 Southwind Jet.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't know what happened.. I really liked the ultra too.. it was the old school colors too. with lake lice on the top of the trailor..

rrrr
    1980 26' Sleekcraft Ambassador with a Harman Marine 440HP BBC and a Berk jet. Picked it up at the factory in Santa Fe Springs and took it back to Houston where I lived at the time.
    First few times I got it close to a dock I would end up slowly driving around in circles trying to dock it. Had no clue how to drive a jet.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by rrrr
    1980 26' Sleekcraft Ambassador with a Harman Marine 440HP BBC and a Berk jet. Picked it up at the factory in Santa Fe Springs and drove it back to Houston where I lived at the time.
    First few times I got it close to a dock I would end up slowly driving around in circles trying to dock it. Had no clue how to drive a jet.
    thats funny.. my uncle had a jet boat it was his first and his last.. he saw shore about 20' up he didn't know you couldn't steer without hittin the gas..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast