Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what was your very 1st

burtandnancy
    Campbell Day Cruiser, a few Spectra's, Raysons, Schiada's, Halletts, (1) Sea Ray and back to (2) Halletts, 26 in all...

Budget Baller
    Ultra 21' Jet boat then a DCB Mach 26

MUDXPRT
    16'-0" Seebold Tunnel, I raced Formula 1, had that before a pleasure boat. Raced with Bill, Mike, Timmy also Scott Gilman all the guys from that era.

Kilrtoy
    No CHAR,
    you are POST WHORING
    1998 180RS Stingray

Kachina26
    1988 Carrera 20.5 Elite, 454 I/O, Closed bow. Great boat, but I needed a smoother ride for Havazoo!http://carreraboats.com/Regatta2k/images/DSCN0329.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    No CHAR,
    you are POST WHORING
    1998 180RS Stingray
    I have to catch up to you some how..

Kilrtoy
    That shouldnt be hard,
    Im not writing much lately

VD CRUISER
    My first boat was a wooden flat bottom skiff with a 12hp Royal outboard on it.
    My first hot boat was 1965 Stevens flat bottom with a 427 Holoman Moody Ford, no in-out on the V-drive and fixed cavitation plate.

TheEduKATor
    My bro and I first had a 1979 Howard mini day cruiser. It was actually a gift from our father it used to be his, but he let it sit for 10 years and it was in bad shape. My bro and I completely re-did it from woodwork to fiberglass, etc. My dad was so impressed at the outcome that he became an Indian giver and wanted it back, conveniently after if was finished. At least it got our father back out on the river. So my bro and I bought a 1976 19' Tahiti jet boat. I miss that lil guy, but not in 3 feet of chop.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    That shouldnt be hard,
    Im not writing much lately me either.. I come over every once in a while just to see whats up..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast