Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what was your very 1st

rrrr
    Originally posted by coolchange
    an 8' kneeler mono then a 10' kneeler hydro then a...
    Oh man, I was a restaurant the other day, they had a perfect kneeler hydro hung on the wall. Clear varnish finish, freekin' beautiful.
    Anyone know how much time you have to do for burglary if you're caught???

Moneypitt
    69 Tahiti jet, (still have it), and last spring I bought a 68 hydroflite.....The Tahiti is a big old boat, but rides like a dream....Moneypitt

riverdog
    1969 Winner w/ 65 horse OB , 89 tournament boat , 69 baron center deck falt (project) , 75 howard shovel knose hydro (project)

ChumpChange
    92 Monterey 206 Bowrider, now a 27 Dana Offshore

Keithb87
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    That shouldnt be hard,
    Im not writing much lately
    You never did write much j/k
    Just like I don't write much

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    someone has way to much time on there hands

mbrown2
    Without a scanner, I just took a pic of the catalogue it was in....
    Anyway, this was my first boat; 1990 Hi-Tech 20.6 ....This is a pic of it (my actual boat) before they hung the big Black Max on the back with a stand off and land sea jack; they had it in their catalogue....It is still one of the prettiest gels I think I have seen....Orange Fades with Burgandy, Silver Pin Strip, Pink Pin Stripe as well....and it was just a trick boat...Land/Sea Foot Trim and Jack controls.....did not handle the Havasu chop as well I wished...setup was just not right..probably needed more set back....now a buddy has it, and he does not take it out often at at all. ..It actually won best Gel in the Hot Boat trials the year it was sent...I think 1989/1990...I would still like to get that back issue...Lots of fun memories...kind of wish still had it for Parker Runs...I will always remember it..
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ch_Reduced.JPG

FingerTight
    76 Anthony jet, 88 Ultra whacka

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234