Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Springs

DMVQUEEN
    We were thinking about launching from Havasu Springs in a few weeks, but have never been there. Anyone know if you can pay to just launch or do you have to be staying there???
    Any info would be great, if we don't or can't launch there, we were going to launch at Cattail, but the Springs is closer.
    Thanks again for any info.
    Sara out

little rowe boat
    If it is a busy weekend and the parking lot is full, then only registered guests will be allowed to launch at the springs.

Mandelon
    Never had a problem launching. You park in the lot, go to the booth and pay ten dollars. They give you a receipt and buzz you through the gate. Rarely had to wait. Ramp is a bit shallow, so you will likely get your feet wet.
    We will sometimes stay in Parker and lauch up there on Saturdays. The moonlit run back down the lake is a kick.

WYRD
    You didn't hear this from me but it is well worth the extra 15min drive time to launch at Catail Cove. Nice ramp and rarely full. it is off the 95 about half way between Springs and Havasu.
    WYRD

djunkie
    You didn't hear this from me but it is well worth the extra 15min drive time to launch at Catail Cove. Nice ramp and rarely full. it is off the 95 about half way between Springs and Havasu.
    WYRD
    Focker!!!!! That ramp sucks. Don't ever go there..... :crossx:

WYRD
    Focker!!!!! That ramp sucks. Don't ever go there..... :crossx:
    It was my evil TWIN I SWEAR............................Fuk Cattail it SUCKS :crossx:

TrojanDan
    Cattail closes this weekend for the rest of Spring and Summer. Try Site 6 or the Marina. :crossx:

BigDoug
    You guys are too funny.

djunkie
    Cattail closes this weekend for the rest of Spring and Summer. Try Site 6 or the Marina. :crossx:
    That what I heard too. :rollside:

raff
    WYRD
    That's where we were going in the first place, just need to see what the deal was with the springs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast