Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush on TV questioning his intelligence!

AzDon
    Gw Bush is on TV right now questioning his intelligence regarding WMD.

HighRoller
    If Al Gore were on TV we'd all be questioning his intelligence and it wouldn't have anything to do with Iraq

NorCal Gameshow
    Didn't gore invent iraq?

mirvin
    I got a question for everyone. Who remembers thinking to themselves, right after 9/11, "What would be happening right now if Gore was president"?
    I still think about that. How would he have responded? I'm sure the first thing he woulda done is grab the bong!! And the shortly after that he would have forgotten the whole thing!!
    Mirvin

AzDon
    In past speaches, Bush has expressed confidence in his intelligence. I find it refreshing that he now admits that his intelligence is not that great!
    To even hear Bush say the word "intelligence" sounds less than sincere

mirvin
    Isn't Bush just cleaning up Clinton's mess? And so on? THe problem with questioning intellegence is that there wasn't much. In fact we had nobody on the ground there, right?
    I think it better to go in and be wrong about his (Saddam) capabilities then to stay out and be wrong.
    Mirivn

JakeAisA
    Americans will not trust thier safety to anybody other then George Bush in terms of the next election. There's no way. Bush hasn't even started campaigning and most Americans aren't even interested in politics right now. Be rest assured that over the next 8 months, as the election nears, people will start taking notice of the messages by both and they'll start reflecting the things this administration has done. You can feel confident that Husbands are going to be talking these things over with thier wives. The politically interested will start to have an impact on those that don't care. When it comes down to it, the soccer mom and "swing voters" will realize from those who know, that America is better off with 70% of Al Quada gone, with Saddam in jail and on trial, with, hopefully, Osama Bin Laden's head mounted on a stick and with George Bush ready, willing and able to bring the full brunt of the American Armed forces down on those who want to murder innocent and decent Americans.

mike37
    I my be wrong but didn’t we find
    Every thing you need to make WMDs in Iraq
    Just not all together in one spot
    So he had the capability to make them if he wanted
    So he was in violation of his surrender agreement with the UN

HighRoller
    Well, the liberals wanted us to find the missile with a nuke warhead pointed at us with Saddam's finger on the button ready to push it before they would be satisfied.

totenhosen
    Originally posted by JakeAisA
    Americans will not trust thier safety to anybody other then George Bush in terms of the next election. There's no way. Bush hasn't even started campaigning and most Americans aren't even interested in politics right now. Be rest assured that over the next 8 months, as the election nears, people will start taking notice of the messages by both and they'll start reflecting the things this administration has done. You can feel confident that Husbands are going to be talking these things over with thier wives. The politically interested will start to have an impact on those that don't care. When it comes down to it, the soccer mom and "swing voters" will realize from those who know, that America is better off with 70% of Al Quada gone, with Saddam in jail and on trial, with, hopefully, Osama Bin Laden's head mounted on a stick and with George Bush ready, willing and able to bring the full brunt of the American Armed forces down on those who want to murder innocent and decent Americans.
    I agree with this 100% but there are more issues than just this that is plaguing this country of OURS. But it seems that neither side is willing to address it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast