Mandelon

MRS FLYIN VEE
    thats a huge bitch.. LOL!!

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    thats a huge bitch.. LOL!!
    Mancatwhorefish

spectratoad
    I think it is real. There was a thread on here quite awhile ago. It is called noodling. I have pics in the image center but since I am banished for now to the world of dial up it would take me 6 months to post the pics from there.

HammerDown
    Yea thats real...and there was a TV show about "noodling"...it described how th e fishermen stuck there arms deep into holes on Mud bottom shallow Rivers and such to catch these CatFish. The Cat Fish would actually bite down on there arm then be pulled out of there hole.
    Don't know if they "noodled" that Monster...but on the TV show...they did drag out some Big Ass CatFish...one's big enough that I sure as hell wouldn't stick my whole arm in it's mouth!

HOSS
    Thats real bro. I personnally haven`t seen them that big but they get real big. Especially those channel cats down at South Pass. I saw in the Cogo or the Amazon these catfish that where insane. Like 750 lbs.
    Noodling. The cats don`t have teeth so to speak. They pretty much inhale everything.

PACKINAIR
    call me dumb (not being from "the waterboy area" but don't catfish have stingers? that thing would hurt like hell.... also call me a puss but there is no way in hell I would let that bastard suck my arm (or anything elso)

77charger
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    I think it is real. There was a thread on here quite awhile ago. It is called noodling. I have pics in the image center but since I am banished for now to the world of dial up it would take me 6 months to post the pics from there. funny you mention noodling i saw on disc channel how they do that some crazy shit.

Infomaniac
    Where have you folks been?
    Noodling is not new LOL
    Come on out to Oklahoma and I will take you. We can do all kinds of crazy shit including noodling.
    Drive our blown injected lake boats with zoomies. Are the only one at the launch ramp, only pay 3.00 Not have to fight big boats and their waves, they have their own lakes. We are totally nuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast