Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Marine Cat

25riverkid1971
    Hey I just got the new Eddie Marine catalog. It looks great. You know Ive called Rex Marine several times about getting one, and they are always telling me its still in production. Come on the last cat was done in 97. Im no expert on catalogs, but it doesnt take this long. Sounds like someone is just being lazy..
    And the employees tell me to go on the internet to view a portion of the cat. Well I dont want to be rude, but that site needs help. Come on. You cant even order boat parts on line other than gauges.
    It seems to me, that company doesnt have a clue about how to make money. The only thing they have going for them is that they have been around for years.
    I think the Eddie one is awesome. They did a great job. Their site is awesome and I can order everything on line. WOW..
    Eddie Marine seems to really know what they are doing when it come to catalogs.

bigq
    I won't go there again, unless it is to stick my foot up his ass.:yuk:

haulina29
    Now why would you post some garbage like that bashing one of the hardest working dudes in the industry on your first post ?
    to call Mike lazy is the funniest thing ive heard in years .

Ntwotrance
    Just got mine in the mail today....so far not to bad...not as good a selection, but all in all prices are about the same....

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by 25riverkid1971
    Hey I just got the new Eddie Marine catalog. It looks great. You know Ive called Rex Marine several times about getting one, and they are always telling me its still in production. Come on the last cat was done in 97. Im no expert on catalogs, but it doesnt take this long. Sounds like someone is just being lazy..
    And the employees tell me to go on the internet to view a portion of the cat. Well I dont want to be rude, but that site needs help. Come on. You cant even order boat parts on line other than gauges.
    It seems to me, that company doesnt have a clue about how to make money. The only thing they have going for them is that they have been around for years.
    I think the Eddie one is awesome. They did a great job. Their site is awesome and I can order everything on line. WOW..
    Eddie Marine seems to really know what they are doing when it come to catalogs. Tsk Tsk Tsk!!!:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: That's a hell of a flame for a first post. It's probably not wise to call someone out like that when you're still so cherry, especially someone like Rexone or Rex marine. If you don't like rex marine then don't shop there. Eddie Marine is good, but you need not badmouth their competitors IMO. Anyway, welcome to the boards.

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by bigq
    I won't go there again, unless it is to stick my foot up his ass.:yuk:
    Are you talking about Eddie?

Blown 472
    Originally posted by 25riverkid1971
    Eddie Marine seems to really know what they are doing when it come to catalogs.
    Didcha yank yer meat looking at it?

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by haulina29
    Now why would you post some garbage like that bashing one of the hardest working dudes in the industry on your first post ?
    to call Mike lazy is the funniest thing ive heard in years .
    Well said, Haulina29.
    Nice first post RiverKid.

bigq
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Are you talking about Eddie?
    Yes, I am sure people really like him and maybe he was in mood when i was there so if ya need boat stuff go there, but I won't.

NorCal Gameshow
    Do you work for eddie ? WTF...
    on second thought, it sounds like someone is bored and trying to stir some shiznit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast