I, have a 26 signature 2004 cuddy with a pro- boat motor in it . They say it makes right around 400 hp. the boat always runs 66 to 67 miles an hour at 4800 rpm of which they say the motor needs to spin to 5200 and i should run 70 but its only got 13 hours on it so im a lil conservative. I personally like shake have had no problems with steve or sy and my boat has been flawless. If you like the signature then look into it, your gonna get people who arent happy with any company. If your serious and you do like the 26 signature drop me an e-mail and i'll take you out on mine and see what you think, if you decide that hey i dont like it then hey you know for yourself, not what some joker on the internet says always remember talk is cheap . As far as that other thread i can tell you that steve did not post any of that, he is aware of it and will have talk with the individual im sure, because it is uncalled for me and (SHAKE) love our boats but would not post stuff of that nature. So it's up to you if you want to take a spin e-mail and let's do it . No commander employees around just you and me and whoever you bring, if not can't say you werent offered the chance to let the boat do the talking and not people from the interent
racrjeff@aol.com (jeff)