Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty.

mickeyfinn
    Originally posted by 058
    It happens because of the ****in' bleeding heart liberals. I propose for every scumbag executed there should be a liberal sitting right next to him.
    You can't really mean that!!. Look how many liberals there are and how many folks are executed. We'd never get rid of them all. How about 1 being executed and 10 or 20 right next to him.

Liberator TJ1984
    Kill someone in a Foriegn Country and see what happens to your Ass !!! instant Justice is Served !!!!
    Hell most places will Stone you or cut your hand off for Stealing:eek!:
    That is the kind of punishment we need to Revert To ....crime rates would no doubt almost cease immediately...to bad our " Paid Officials " can't figure that out

Originally posted by mickeyfinn
    You can't really mean that!!. Look how many liberals there are and how many folks are executed. We'd never get rid of them all. How about 1 being executed and 10 or 20 right next to him. Sounds good to me.

Wild Horses
    We just had a Scum bag receive life with out parole in a town 15 miles to the North of me. He kidnapped a 15 year old girl raped and killed her and buried her, then went back and dug her up and cut her up and burned her and reburied her. After the fact 5 girls come forward and said that he had raped, abused or tried to get to them.
    11 members of the jury want the death penalty but one Bleeding Heart said that they had prayed about it and couldn't find it in there heart to kill him. So life with out parole. :burningm:
    Clint

Kachina26
    I couldn't find the video, link broken. But the Taliban did do some things right. Here is an article on how they handle murderers, I just wouldn't want to be tried by one of their "kangaroo courts".Death penalty applied (http://rawa.fancymarketing.net/execute9.htm)

Krazy K
    I love this country but I fear the justice system!! We need truth in sentencing. If someone is sentenced to 10-15 years, he/she does not get out for AT LEAST 10 years! There is no "Time off for good behavior" for the scum! Death sentence? If someone is sentenced to death, 1 and only 1 appeal and then "SEE YA!"
    I guess that's one of the prices of freedom we pay!!

ratso
    Here in Texas (Waco) we just sentenced another one to death for killing his former girlfriend...

burbanite
    If they want to save some money by executing sick F**KS like this guy then they should just call me up, I'll do it for free, fly in at my expense, do the job and fly home again content with the knowledge that we have rid the earth of another of Darwin's misfits...
    Takers anyone?

Seadog
    We just had a cop killer get convicted, but because of some bleeding liberals, or anti government types, they only gave him twenty years.

Flying Tiger
    If the video tape doesn't show how easy it is to grab a little girl and steal her, I don't know what example would.
    I would never let my daughter walk anyplace without an adult watching her.
    The first time at the river she could walk to the pool alone (at Emerald was when she was 16, and still she was pissed at me for watching her from our RV, to the gate of the club) She had absolutely no permission to leave with anyone,, and was never there alone,, and that really grater her, and made her sore at me, but I'm glad I did.
    With the Florida case, the only consolation is they usually wheel the criminals out of the courtroom, then into the needle room.
    I feel so bad for that child,,, I wish I could spray a mad clip at that asshole,,,
    I was in England once when a similar incident happened.
    The entire town of Kent showed up at the "Queens jail service" building, and they were determined to get the asshole and do him.
    It took hundreds of Sheriff and Army to send the crowd home.
    Talk about pissed off people,,,
    I feel the same, and can't help but be bothered by what happen to the little girl in Fla.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast