Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death Penalty.

Jordy
    I don't agree with the death penalty.
    OK, now that I got your attention, I don't agree with the humane execution of these scumbags. I think they should be either killed in the method they killed, like the old eye for an eye deal, or just ****ed with until they're finally offed. Bring back the electric chair. Start with low voltage and hit it a couple times at each level and then crank it up and do it all again. Teach these ****ers a lesson. Put them in front of a firing squad and give them all blanks for the first couple of rounds. After watching someone cringe after a couple of rounds of "Ready, Aim, Fire" then hitting them with the real deal, it would make it all worthwhile.
    A comedian was talking a while back, and I don't remember who it was, but his sentiments were about the same. Talking about the Unabomber... Hey Ted, we got a package for ya...

In most states the death penalty is nothing more than life in prison. I think after one appeal (and not after 10 years), next day adios dude, dust to dust, cowbung to cowbung and so on.
    Storing these criminals for 20-30 years makes no sense. Talk about fiscal irresponsibility, holy shit. IMO if they're not going to kill em just eliminate the death penalty and make it life without parole from the get go and stop the charade. Think of the savings just in doing that from a legal haggling point of view. No more hung juries, mistrials, etc etc... = mucho money saved and trial completions accelerated freeing up the system to process more scumbags.
    Of course the lawyers want no part of simplifying or cleaning up the system. They live of of delays and inefficiency, re-trials, etc etc.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Wild Horses
    We just had a Scum bag receive life with out parole in a town 15 miles to the North of me.
    11 members of the jury want the death penalty but one Bleeding Heart said that they had prayed about it and couldn't find it in there heart to kill him. So life with out parole. :burningm:
    Clint This is exactly my point. Here's an idea. The person who couldn't find it in there heart to EXECUTE this piece of shit should have to take in a parole that did the same type of crime and see how they like living with this person....See if they can find it in there heart the next time. Bunch of friking pussy's.!!!!!

Mark Sims
    If the sorry ****ing bastard did that in Texas its the death penalty for sure. I love living in a state that kills ****heads like that. Should kill his whole ****ing family.

RiverKitty
    Death by leathel injection is too kind.
    I think the they should be executed in the same manner they killed their victims.

bchbum
    How about putting it on E-Bay ? We could bid on getting todo the deed . The money would go to the victims family .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123