Thread: have you ever seen...

hoolign
    it so cold that you could'nt pour J.D. out of the bottle?

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by hoolign
    it so cold that you could'nt pour J.D. out of the bottle?
    Nope (http://www.weather.com/weather/local/92882?GO=GO)

hoolign
    65 would be great...-57c with the wind chill up north two weeks ago:yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
    65 would be great...-57c with the wind chill up north two weeks ago:yuk:
    I golfed on Thursday...I forgot the sunblock, so I'm a little burned. Does that make you feel any better?

hoolign
    aaaaaahhh....yeah ...much better

Mandelon
    I put the taco sauce too close the cold air inlet on the second shelf of the fridge. Damn stuff was frozen solid! Took 30 seconds in the microwave to get it out and onto my fish taco for lunch. Wheew, that was close!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
    I golfed on Thursday...I forgot the sunblock, so I'm a little burned. Does that make you feel any better?
    We where at -57 last week, no worky..........( . )( . )......For 8 days!

hoolign
    we sat on 12 hour a day stand by waitin to thaw out the pumpers for the frac....thats when got back to camp grabbed the J.d out of the tool box and saw frozen JACK

Kim Hanson
    we sat on 12 hour a day stand by waitin to thaw out the pumpers for the frac....thats when got back to camp grabbed the J.d out of the tool box and saw frozen JACK
    Oil company have too much money too waste, I would like to see some of these Engineers come out to check this shit out we are working in!
    If I ever win the 649, I'am going to travel around and kick them all in the junk for being sooo ****ing stupid...........( . )( . ).....

Jungle Boy
    I toyed with the idea of working at home for a month while some changes were made down here. I got up one morning feeling rather inspired and signed up for that Regulatory and safety managment course, First Aid and H2S. After I completed them all it was 25 below C. I must be getting soft cause I turned down a months work and sat at home, going for 8 hr lunches and trying to stay warm. Man I'm glad to be back down south working again. Try to stay warm there Kim and Jeff.