Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TST Diesel Modules?

DogHouse
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Ya, the Cali truck even does OK but I need at least stock HO power. The Cali truck is under-powered compared to everything else. Just pulled my boat to Riverside from Kingman where we winter store it. Got 13.5 mpg cruising 75 most of the way. Pulled the big grades in 4th and 3rd (auto) at no less than 70. It was working on the hills though and the module would be just enough to make it cruise-up the big hills.
    OL
    Ya even a mild chip will bump the torque up so that you won't be shifting on the grades. I've got a buddy with an older 12v with just basic mods, and he pulls a loaded 4 horse trailer up the Black Canyon grade in top gear, 70 mph, no sweat. These things are just amazing.
    -brian

bigq
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    Yep, 3.73, its on the glove-box sticker
    Oh ya! I forgot about that little thing.
    BTW It sounds like the TST box is tossing ECM Codes left and right, seems to still need some tweeking.
    I am thinking of getting the Edge EZ now because the juice will stack on top of it and then the attitude will add also.

Outnumbered
    Supposedly the Attitude is coming very soon
    Which unit has to be run with the Attitude? I really don't want A-pillar guages in my new truck.
    OL

bigq
    From the little I know, the juice will run with the Attitude, although the juice does not need it to work. The Attitude is a nice unit and I agrre about the pod gauges.It can also be "stacked" with the product they have out now, the EZ. I think the EZ ups the rail pressure to certain amounts and the Juice/Attitude will be dealing with injector event timing. At least this is my inturpetation of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123