I wanted to post the article published in Friday February, 6th's San Bernardino Sun Telegram, but I'm not a member. So I'll give you the jist of the story and if someone has access to the archives they can post it. It seems a young Juan Jose Rios has won his battle against the Colton Joint Unified School district in his quest for a better education. After activist Gil Navarro filed a discrimination suit against the district on Juan's behalf. You see Juan wasn't allowed to enroll in college prep courses. Nevermind the fact that Juan and his parents are here illeagally and stealing the education he was receiving. They want to steal a better education and drug us through our own court system, paid for with our own money, to get it! Hey Juan, while you're at it why don't you just come by my work and collect money from my paycheck directly, then we can free up the courts! AAAAUUUUUGH! HOW CAN THIS STUFF HAPPEN? Hey I stole your chevy, but what I really want is your Cadillac and if you don't give it to me, I'm gonna sue you for it!