Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older 22 Daytona

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    OutCole'd your boat is sweet and I would love to have it but like I said I have to sell our Bahner first and see where we sit financially. I'm just trying to get an idea of what is out there and how much it cost. Out of curiousity how fast is your boat and how does it handle the Havazoo rough stuff
    As far as speed, the best I have seen is about 64mph with a bone stock set up. But if I put on a thru transom exhaust I would see a 3-5 mph gain.
    And as far as handling Havazoo chop, lets just say size matters. It handles as good as any 22' boat but not nearly as well as a 28' boat.

bigkatboat
    What price range are you in? I know of a couple of 22'7" V bottoms (new) that are in the 38000.00 range, depends on power. The boats are new (warranties) and you choose the power. All thru bolted rigging, and a ton of options.

Speedin' Ian
    I'm looking for something in the teens to low twenties. Not looking for anything new, just a clean mid 90's boat with a bravo 1 and through transom exhaust.

OutCole'd
    $23,500 obo, but through the prop exhaust.

Speedin' Ian
    Like I said I would love to have your boat, I just need to sell ours and see how much I get for it. I wouldn't pass on a boat simply because it didn't have exhaust, that is just something I would like to have

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    Like I said I would love to have your boat, I just need to sell ours and see how much I get for it. I wouldn't pass on a boat simply because it didn't have exhaust, that is just something I would like to have
    No problem, just pimpin the Cole every chance I get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12