Well gang,
The road trip is finally over! OKC to 2 hours past Nashville, one cold ass ride, some negotiation, and back home with one bad ass ride in 34 hours! Left out Friday nite at 7, got there the next morning at 8, fired it up at 9:30 on the hose, 10:30 on the water, did I mention it was 27 degrees and SNOWING! Needless to say, the ride didn't last long, but was worth the butt freezing cold!
It was a whopping 48 degrees here today and the sun was out, kids about to drive me absolutely bonkers for a ride. Fired it up, let it run for about 4 min's while still at the ramp in the water, backed it off the trailer and realized the temp was climbing. Apparently, it was still cold enough that the vanes on the sea-water pump were brittle and broke on fire-up! Loaded her back up, kids still disappointed:cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh well, them's the breaks, huh? Still, very happy with the purchase! Here's a close up of the top-deck! See you guys in the summer.........burrr. I'll post some pics of the cold ride tomorrow, but for now, going back to bed soon, gotta re-coup and it's back to the daily grind tomorrow!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2flame_job.jpg