Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need to sell boat

hava life
    just to answer a few questions i received,we have the boat 4 yrs. and we only boat at havasu and needles area, the boat has always been garaged, we have it serviced every year at alco marine, before we bought the house at we had the boat serviced at casey's marine. The previos owner lived in the valley and went to pyramid and casaic. The trailer is in good shape when we bought the boat the trailer had chips on the paint but no rust. I think the drive is an alpha, we never have had a problem or been towed. its always been very reliable. we dont have GPS so i cant give exact speed but we stayed along my friends 29 Force doing about 70 on his GPS.

hava life
    I first want to apologize for the earlier reply from my husband who thinks commas take the place of periords and there are no such names as Proper names, so who needs the SHIFT KEY! He won't win this years spelling bee either but can build a great home. I think you probably got the message, but WOW, I expect NO replies with that kind of gibberish! Anyhow, sent you an email with another pic.

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by hava life
    just to answer a few questions i received,we have the boat 4 yrs. and we only boat at havasu and needles area, the boat has always been garaged, we have it serviced every year at alco marine, before we bought the house at we had the boat serviced at casey's marine. The previos owner lived in the valley and went to pyramid and casaic. The trailer is in good shape when we bought the boat the trailer had chips on the paint but no rust. I think the drive is an alpha, we never have had a problem or been towed. its always been very reliable. we dont have GPS so i cant give exact speed but we stayed along my friends 29 Force doing about 70 on his GPS.
    Are you sure that's an alpha behind the BBC?
    OL

hava life
    Not sure at all I'll have to look at it this weekend. I will also get more pics this weekend.

Outnumbered
    Not sure at all I'll have to look at it this weekend. I will also get more pics this weekend.
    Did you get my e-mail???

RACRJEFF
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    Ya, what he said. hey doug what part of lancaster u in ,im from lanc. as well maybe we can hook up and boat sometime

JetBoatRich
    I first want to apologize for the earlier reply from my husband who thinks commas take the place of periords and there are no such names as Proper names, so who needs the SHIFT KEY! He won't win this years spelling bee either but can build a great home. I think you probably got the message, but WOW, I expect NO replies with that kind of gibberish! Anyhow, sent you an email with another pic.
    LOL,

hava life
    here are a couple of pics in the lavey album. We have all the pic's of the boat in Havasu. I will post more when we get back if it's not sold.http://www.fototime.com/inv/87CC12C764DF7D9

hava life
    maybe this is betterhttp://www.fototime.com/inv/05192D8BD99CA70

hava life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast