Thread: drive shower by eddie marine

taydam
    I am thinking of putting a drive shower on myself. I have a 21' ultra with a 350 mercruiser alpha one drive. Am wondering if it is hard to do and if eddie marine makes a good drive shower? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    scott

lovemyultra
    I bought one from them and it was very simple,took about 15minutes , just spend the money and get the good one SEE YA DJ

taydam
    Thanx, I am gonna order the flexible hose one I saw in the Eddie Marine catalog.

summerlove
    I have the eddie shower and it performs exactly as I expected. My mechanic who installed it said it only took him a few minutes.....

RB
    I also have a 21' Ultra with a 350. Do you think it is necessary to use a drive shower on an Alpha?

taydam
    Definetly get a drive shower. The alpha drive is the hottest running drive on the market. I talked to alot of people before I bought mine and they all highly recommend putting it on the alpha. I got the flexible hose one from eddie marine. I put it on myself in about 15 minutes. And we tried it out works great. You should be able to tell if you need a drive shower if you have a bunch of white residue on it. I also used limeaway to get all of that residue. satisified customer here.

Chestah Cheetah
    Anyone have any experience or feedback on the Multiport Drive Shower from Simrek? The diagram in their ad makes sense (on paper) where they illustrate a conventional pickup not getting much flow trimmed up compared to their system which picks up water at any angle.