Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Stereo help

RUCAV
    Are all stereo people flakes???? I need help with referrals to people or shops that do boat stereo sales and installation. The guy who was supposed to do it last weekend, said he would do it this weekend. Well, I call him 3 times the last 2 days and he doesnt answer. So I call from someone else's phone and he picks up (Hmm) and tells me he is out of town and will do it next weekend. Any referals would be greatly appreciated. I live on Orange County (Huntington Beach) so anything in the area would be appreciated.
    Thanks

rivercrazy
    Get in contact with ROZ here on the boards. He knows some great installers that will take good care of you

ROZ
    Speakerworks / USD Audio in OC can do a great job. They have done some serious SQ installs... Eric is the guy you want to see... If you go there, tell him that chris from Tweeter says, What's up", and that "yes" John Polo still has a job....Although we STILL don't know exactly what that job is
    Depending on how large (we have a small bay there) your boat is, my guy in Newport ( 1 shopping center west from Nike Town) could help you as well... He's really good.
    That shop and my guy up there are dependable.
    Good luck

RUCAV
    Roz
    Thanks. I get back into town tomorrow and will certainly check it out.
    RUCAV

SLOWMAN
    Originally posted by RUCAV
    Are all stereo people flakes???? I need help with referrals to people or shops that do boat stereo sales and installation. The guy who was supposed to do it last weekend, said he would do it this weekend. Well, I call him 3 times the last 2 days and he doesnt answer. So I call from someone else's phone and he picks up (Hmm) and tells me he is out of town and will do it next weekend. Any referals would be greatly appreciated. I live on Orange County (Huntington Beach) so anything in the area would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    If you're in OC this may be a little far.. Try Mark at Mark's Autosound he's in San Gabriel. He does great work, honest and will not sell you something just for the sake of selling it. He also does all of Hallet's installs. Mark's Autosound (http://www.marksautosound.com/)

riverbound
    We do quite a few boat installs at my shop and we also offer pick up and delivery (fully insured). We do the high end installs for force offshore and eliminator. If oyu are interested call me at the shop (909)481-8411 or pm me
    Bill

shadow
    Give adam a call he is the owner of wired for sound.My personal opinion he is the best there is at boat / car audio. everything he does is top of the line.he is also a boater so he knows all the tricks for boat installs and temp,etc.he is located in murrieta/temecula area (909)696-2200.

welk2party
    Beach Auto Sound does a good job and their in HB. Had them tune my boat stereo. They have done lots of boats.

hd&boatrider
    I would call Adam at Wired For Sound myself. They did an install for me already and tomorrow Adam is meeting me at Shockwave to go over my new boat and suggest install, design, etc. I was very happy with the work they did for me before and I am sure they will do another good job for me this time.

shadow
    Good choice hd&boatrider,congrats on the new shockwave.I,m sure Adam will do a sweet install for you.I'm going to california this weekend to see Adam to pick my boat up.Haven't seen what he's done yet, but will see it this weekend or monday.7-8k watts,all the amps are flush mounted,speaker grills all powder coated to match the boat,amps painted to match.can't wait! good luck with yours!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast