Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat Stereo help

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by shadow
    Good choice hd&boatrider,congrats on the new shockwave.I,m sure Adam will do a sweet install for you.I'm going to california this weekend to see Adam to pick my boat up.Haven't seen what he's done yet, but will see it this weekend or monday.7-8k watts,all the amps are flush mounted,speaker grills all powder coated to match the boat,amps painted to match.can't wait! good luck with yours!
    Thanks....Adam left a little while ago and I think we will have a winning setup. I have to add more speakers and amps though. Not nearly as much as yours....7-8K watts should just about blow up your boat shouldn't it....lol I am also going to get the grills powder coated white (Wizard). I want a good clean look to the boat. Yours sounds like it is going to be an awfully nice looking and sounding setup.
    Ask Adam about his truck for sale...$90K

Jordy
    Hands down I would go see Adam at WFS. Hell, I drove from Phoenix to have him do the stereo in my truck and I'd do it again.

Jordy
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    Ask Adam about his truck for sale...$90K
    This one:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C00742-med.JPG

ROZ
    Jordy, Do you have any pictures of the truck with the doors shut? I saw Jim taping the artwork on the truck months back and never got to see the final product.... He's a hella tallented painter...

Jordy
    I'll look through my pics and see what I have. I know I have some of the cab and the amps in the headliner, the 27 tv's, the L7 Kickers in the bed firing into the cab, the 50" tires on 20" wheels... let me see if I can find some of the paint.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    This one:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C00742-med.JPG

Thats it Jordan...he drove up in it at Shockwave and my son (19) got abig kick out of it.

Jordy
    Just about every time he drives it he gets a ticket in it. Had to trailer it out to supercross. It's just sick though. He was redoing it all when I was there getting my stereo done. This was the first time I saw the finished product. Unreal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12