Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ready to Fly

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Boatmaster
    This 24 Liberator in question would'nt happen to be that red white and blue gem that was in Hot Boat a few issues back is it?
    yep....twin 200's

TWISTER
    HEY BOATMASTER WHEN U AND TOBTEK ARE DONE WITH PUD WHACKER OOOOOPPS I MEAN JAW JACKER SEND HIM UP HERE TO NOR CAL AND ME AND K.K. WILL TAKE OVER !!!!!:wink:

seabold racer
    ya matter fact my dad was the one who told me to write it.
    Talk about nice things to say look in the mirror. I have friends on this that tell us all the stuff you say.
    Yes, it was the boat on HOT BOAT mag. July.
    Well, Tobtek bring your buddy out and lets see how those 200s run. Or are you guys to scared that your going to get beat. like how you got beat by that jet boat that one day. Ha Ha Ha.

seabold racer
    We will be at big block spanking.
    Liberator and Seabold

TWISTER
    I JUST GET ALL HARD WHEN U GUYS START THROWING SHIT BACK AND FOURTH ITS KINDA LIKE WHEN U WOULD SLIDE DOWN THE ROPE IN GYM CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY SEEBOLD WHAT KINDA BARGE ARE U BRINGING TO BBSP!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY LOW CAL BEER ON BOATMASTER AND TOBTEK!!!!!! HEY K.K. HELP ME?

seabold racer
    well you spelled the name wrong.
    But if you read the stuff it say SEABOLD
    AS in Tim and Bill Seabold

randy77zt
    will mr.twister have enough time off to make it to bbsp this year?he is already talking smack.i want to see him race a 4 seat mirage.not mine-the purple & white one .mine is the red/yellow/white slow 1.i predict mr.twister will get beat by a mirage fish&ski.i need to find a good 24" prop to get my heavy mirage 4 seater moving quicker.

STVBOY
    You meen this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randy77zt
    yeah stvboy-he beat kk last year.definitly a sleeper.mr twister can tell you a story about how not to fly a mirage.he was watching me make radar run at cfw 2 summers ago.when you let off the throttle and it keeps gaining altitude you know you will be in for a shorts change.

TWISTER
    WOW RANDY GO EASY THERE BIG STRAPPER!!!!!! NOT TALKIN SMACK!! JUST MAKIN THE INDIANS RESTLESS, IF YOU DO NEED A 24 WHY DONT YOU COME UP ONE WEEKEND AND TRY MY YAMMY AND IF U LIKE IT U CAN BUY IT !!!!!!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHENS A GOOD TIME FOR YOU !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast