Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ready to Fly

randy77zt
    twister-how much for the prop?dont need to try it-i know its fine if you used it to race on.i put a 2000 model 1.87 sportmaster on my boat.old unit was 2-1.need a good hole shot prop.the sportmaster picked up 8 to 10 mph on the top end with the 30 cleaver i have.had dinner with kk tuesday night.he said you needed some kind of limit switch box for your trim .you could probably build 1 out of some aluminum plate and some micro switches.you should try to show up at bbsp.i look forward to the warm sun after winter in norcal.you would be a good race for steve roland if he didnt spray his boat.but i guess if the button is there its a good way to insure a win.or a blown engine if it wasnt set up correctly.

stoker2001
    where is u tee?we need u tee in here.i am going to call him now

Wicky
    Originally posted by stoker2001
    where is u tee?we need u tee in here.i am going to call him now
    Ballet Lesson!!

You Te
    I'm here.
    You Te

HavasuBarney
    You te
    Call me at home

stoker2001
    ut you gonna have your chit ready in time?did you here that ric ,stevy and danny will be in town this year?with them,roland,twister,you and yours truly it will be game on!!!!!last october we all met at noon at speed alley on friday to sort out the braggin rights.i know the local boys will want to get it over with on friday.so any of you car boat guys listening in friday is the day

Wicky
    UT isn't gonna finish in time. The new plan is to put his powerhead on my Ally. Tell that to the boys. I know they don't like losing to those Allys. I've stipped 140lbs of interior. Took out the 80 lb ski pylon and I'm taking out the 180lbs of ice and 160 lbs of beer this year!!! Tell the boys Wickys comin and Hells comin with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not,
    Wicky
    P.S. Cya soon!!!!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Wicky
    UT isn't gonna finish in time. The new plan is to put his powerhead on my Ally. Tell that to the boys. I know they don't like losing to those Allys. I've stipped 140lbs of interior. Took out the 80 lb ski pylon and I'm taking out the 180lbs of ice and 160 lbs of beer this year!!! Tell the boys Wickys comin and Hells comin with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not,
    Wicky
    P.S. Cya soon!!!!
    Oh, Wicky..bbBwwhhHaaAAaaA ........( . )( . ).......

fat rat
    Do any Big Blocks show.............for this BBSP?

You Te
    Stoker201,
    I don't know if Rick G. will attend BBSP, he told me we have talked about it to much on the boards and the pooolice will be there also.
    The boat is not ready, the trailer is not ready, I am not having fun these days, I'm trying.
    You Te

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast