Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cs19

It is all fun and games the whole Jet vs V drive debate. IMO, Cas was not being snide when he started the topic in V drives. For the most part the answers were real and to the point. Your useless diatribe on what it takes to be a V driver was amusing. But really the questions here are? :
    What would you have taken to the lake today?
    When was the last time you ran a boat?
    Do you have any clue what you are doing?
    Up until now and still through now, you have not posted any credibility.
    Should we be putting a sauce pan under your motor with all the HP that is dripping off of it?
    Should we be rushing to the waters edge to watch you lay down another Blistering pass?
    When exactly is the greatest thing since "butter in a tub" suppose to hit the water?
    If you were out at CFW today you would have seen a gathering of about 20 boats and 50 people who didn't care what kind of boats were on the water. I met some new people today and hung out with friends. We had a great day.
    Here is the Kicker:
    Not one person mentioned your name. Can you believe it?
    Please hurry and get the boat done before the second coming and we can all line the shore with baited breath as you blaze the liquid Quarter mile.
    Tony Scarlata

Tom Brown
    Hi Tony.

Hey Tom!!

Tom Brown

BGMAN203
    Tony,
    From the pics I see you straped some new headers on your boat. How did you like them? Sure cool looking!!
    Brian

Blown 472
    Heheheehehe here comes the possie in effect to back their homie.

Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    It is all fun and games the whole Jet vs V drive debate. IMO, Cas was not being snide when he started the topic in V drives. For the most part the answers were real and to the point. Your useless diatribe on what it takes to be a V driver was amusing. But really the questions here are? :
    What would you have taken to the lake today?
    When was the last time you ran a boat?
    Do you have any clue what you are doing?
    Up until now and still through now, you have not posted any credibility.
    Should we be putting a sauce pan under your motor with all the HP that is dripping off of it?
    Should we be rushing to the waters edge to watch you lay down another Blistering pass?
    When exactly is the greatest thing since "butter in a tub" suppose to hit the water?
    If you were out at CFW today you would have seen a gathering of about 20 boats and 50 people who didn't care what kind of boats were on the water. I met some new people today and hung out with friends. We had a great day.
    Here is the Kicker:
    Not one person mentioned your name. Can you believe it?
    Please hurry and get the boat done before the second coming and we can all line the shore with baited breath as you blaze the liquid Quarter mile.
    Tony Scarlata
    Surprised to see you put it up here instead of v-drives.
    First of all, like ive said time and time again. My goal is to see us unite one day, I realize my posts are not helping , but I have tried way too many times to get shot down by a grumpy flatbottom owner, so it came to this. I still think that weekend at CFW pissed you guys off to the point of no return, i completly understand that too.That sounded like a bullshit deal to me. Just so you know Mr. tony, ive been around ***boats since the day I was born,We were there back in the day when havasu was ok to go with a 19ft. boat, we had a large group of jets and flats, with the likes of billy b and many other old school v-drive and flat guys.We ran ndba back in the day, then my uncle raced super eliminator w/ ihba in the late 80s it was either a 7 or 8 sec. bracket, i cant remember, we ran that for about 8 years in a white cole hydro,ended up getting out of it then and sold everything. I did not miss a single race,later that same boat showed up at ming ony to be crashed when the guys helmet came off, this was very recent , im sure you were there, unfortunatly the guy died. a few years later we bought a 19 dayona with a d-stroked 490 that ran in the 9.0 bracket, used it on the river and sold it a few years later, always had the Southwind tunnel through all that.Thats my background in the boat racing deal. No I didnt race, i was 9 years old. I was only a kid at the time, but I was probably the biggest fan of drag boat racing there ever was.
    Your absolutly right, cas was not being snide, it had nothing to do with cas. Ive stated where im coming from over and over, i dont need to repeat it.
    My attributes on what it takes, for the most part was a joke, shit we had a dually painted just like that one,it was only a joke.
    your questions:
    I wouldnt have taken any thing to the lake since its winter, if we did go we would have ran ourSW tunnell dragster,its not fast its for pleasure its all fresh w/ a brand new motor that makes 600 on pump gas. its not a race boat. My boat is not done, im waiting on the motor from dne motorsports, its complete otherwise.
    Last time I was at the river was late summer, in blythe. I stayed with a guy that has a twin turbo cole flat, his names roger french, its plenty fast.We ran our SWTD that same weekend, since then we have winterized the boat and backed off the valve springs, too cold right now, besides that im too busy. I usually go to the river just about every weekend i the summer, blythe for the most part.
    Do I have a clue what im doing? I think so. I rigged my 2002 kevlar/graphite daytona from scratch, besides having the intake set and motor plates, i pretty much did the rest.Yes im proud of it, if you have not seen it look in the image center under cs, not cs19. Other that that I work for a respectable jet drive builder during the day and take machine technology classes at night, im into my 3rd class and im learning my way around the machine shop.I may not be as good as you mr. scarlota but im learning.
    When did I ever say im going to be fast Tony? I never said that. to answer more of your pointless your questions, about my horsepower,Dave says we may see 800, that should be enough for me at this point,dont you think? You ask when it will be done? well very shortly, I was by the shop today and things are looking good, Dave said it would be ready by mid march,possibly sooner. Im not rushing anything, its done when its done.Hope thats okay with you.I know your getting antsy.
    No you dont need to rush to the waters edge to see me run, like i said im not fast, never said im fast or will ever be fast.As far as anyone mentioning my name, i could give a shit,i dont care. Why you even bring that up, i dont know.Whats with all the questions?
    Bottomline is, the jet guys are open to invite you guys to all events, we would love to see you guys make more trips other than these couple of v-drive events you host, its all about ***boats, our ***boat world only gets smaller everyday due to the newer crazes in boating, its just too bad you guys have such a bad attitude when it comes to jets. I completly understand you dont want to hang out with some guy that has an oil burning olds in a tahiti or something, i dont either. Its about ***boats.
    Go ahead and flame away, i can take it.

Blown 472
    So now you are above the average Joe jet boater?? what a dick.

RaysonKid
    cs19,
    I hope you dont think you are the only one here that grew up around boats?
    Or went to races every weekend?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast