Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cs19

Originally posted by Blown 472
    Does it get old having mommy and daddy tell you your better then everyone all the time?
    Im done replying to your one line replys. You drinking yet blown? I like watching your posts get sloppier and sloppier throughout the day.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by cs19
    Im done replying to your one line replys. You drinking yet blown? I like watching your posts get sloppier and sloppier throughout the day.
    Must have hit a nerve huh, no not yet but I will have one in your honor later, I think it shall go something to the effect of, "Heres to cs19, the boy with the silver spoon up his ass"

Blown 472
    dont worry blown , since you stuffed a blown motor in the glastron, you can hang with the ***boats.
    What im getting at is what ive said over and over. An event should have been held long ago, pertaining to ***boats or hotrod type of boats.Jets,flats,vintage whatever just no stock junk, the problem is those guys come out and shoot huge rooster tails make tons of noise while hardly moving and fart around all day causing problems , pulling intertubes, etc. Thats not fun for the hotrod guys.ive brought this up so many times only to get laughed at. Thats why I give these guys so much shit on occasion. Tell me it wouldnt be fun if we put the bullshit aside?
    Sorry, pulled the blower, sold the intake and going with a single four and an engine cover, nice and quiet. Never was fast or a "***boat" just fun, you should try it sometime.

Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    You are gonna hurt yourself if you keep back peddling.
    First of all, I am not putting myself above anyone else in her or at the river or at the races. So all the comments of "I guess i won't be as good as you" are out of line. I am the first one to lend help or parts or whatever to anyone except Uncle Tony
    We don't set the rules for who is allowed at an event. We just show up and whoever is there is there. You are invited to attend any and all gatherings but check the attitude at the door.
    I have owned Jets and my wife has even raced one. I am actually partial to the eliminator Daytone hull.
    We do stand around in the parking lot BSing and looking at our boats but that is fun to me. At the races, the fun is in the pits Friday and Saturday night when everyone is just kicking back or hanging out bench racing. There is not a segregation of V drives vs Jets. You are putting a Bullseye on your back when you lay down a post like the one you did.
    We have all been at the races since we were kids and this is why we are the way we are.
    Im not back peddling. You called me out, I replyed.How is that back peddling? Just because I dont reply like an outboard guy doesnt mean im backpeddling..You wanna talk out of line comments? You have quite a few of them, your cronies do it on a daily basis.
    As far as my attitude, I really dont have one, im a mellow guy. People on the boards know me, just ask em.
    the only reason I come accross this way to v-drivers is due to your attitudes and all the stupid shit you guys say regarding jetters..I dish a little back, you guys get all bent outta shape.

My cronies as you call them all have minds of their own. They can speak for themselves.
    Your whole last post was riddled with
    " No I'm not"
    "No I didn't"
    "I don't have one"
    "The only reason I do this"
    The perfect life you have there.
    Needles the last week of September. Lots of Hotrods are attending, you are cordially invited to attend with your Jetboat if it is out of the mold.
    Maybe somebody should crap in a box and mail it to YOU!!
    :eek!:

LMAO... I forgot about that..Lmao!
    Is he still pissed about that? It was dogshit , I didnt shit in a box.That had to have been 20 years ago.He deserved it, that guy tortured me as a kid.
    Its outta the mold, thanks for the invite.
    Dude, YOU started a thread with MY name on it, people are questioning me left and right, im trying to answer all your questions and explain where im coming from, I guess im not getting anywhere. Let it be.. I can live with it, I gotta go.

Blown 472
    LMAO... I forgot about that..Lmao!
    Is he still pissed about that? It was dogshit , I didnt shit in a box.That had to have been 20 years ago.He deserved it, that guy tortured me as a kid.
    Its outta the mold, thanks for the invite.
    Dude, YOU started a thread with MY name on it, people are questioning me left and right, im trying to answer all your questions and explain where im coming from, I guess im not getting anywhere. Let it be.. I can live with it, I gotta go.
    You put that 8 bullet point post in the v drive section and now you want them to "let it be" huh, back peddle away. Now you are going to run and hide like a little bitch. OH btw did you understand all of this or should I explain it to you?

I understand Blown. Drop it, ive had enough. If you have something to say send a Pm. I will reply.Im not back peddling, I will post up if I need to, I just dont see a reason to continue this crap, its not worth it to just to entertain your unemployed ass.
    I kinda got my point across. My 8 point post was mostly in fun however I did take it a little too far.Apologies to the v-drivers.
    Guru, sent a pm back.

uclahater
    Cs it seem to me that your jealous of the freindships that the V-Drivers have, and would like to be apart of it. If this is the case you're not doing anything to help yourself When you start insulting people like Guru, and Billy B it tells me you have no clue what kind of people they are. people dont like hanging around Tony because hes a big shoy boat driver, people like hanging out with him because hes a great guy with a lot of Class. My father passed away a few weeks ago and guess who showed up to the funeral Guru did and it meant alot to my sistyer, V-Drive Video ,and myself. Also hes been willing to help anyone and everyone out with there boats at no charge just because thats the kind of guy he is
    As far as Billy B goes Talk to anyone who hes Painted a boat for. Hes more than a painter he knows these boats inside and out and is always coming up with great suggestions on what to do. My boat has been there for about 6 months, and I can tell you that my boat is going to be 10 times better all around because of the great advise and help that he has given me
    Your poop in the box stunt was stupid and something you shouldnt still be proud of I've never herd or seen any of these guys not want other cool boats around. Your the one who keeps coming over to the V-Drive forum everytime someone with a Jet is remotely interested you start bashing everyone.
    I am as stupid as they come when it comes to Boats, and I use these boards to Screw with people like you. The reason why people want to get together with people like, Guru, Billy B, Smalls, K-Flat, V-Drive Video and so on and so on is because they have Class something you and I dont have any of.
    So to some it up if you want to be included in this great group of people "QUIT BEEING A ****TARD ALL THE TIME" Show a little respect and you'll get tons thrown right back at ya
    Just My .02

WILDERTHANU
    ........ONE TIME IN FIRST GRADE THIS KID I KNEW POOPED HIS PANTS. HE THEN SAT IN THE MUD OUT IN THE FEILD TO HIDE THE STAIN. THATS ALL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast