Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cs19

Sorry about your Dad.
    You have it all wrong, "what seems to you" is not correct.
    Look im not ripping on Billy,Guru or anyone else, I realize they are good people, I just went over this in a Pm.My post was not directed towards them whatsoever, they chose to call me out in a negative way, I replyed . As far as the prank my family pulled, I doubt you know anything about that, it was 20 yrs ago. I was 5
    Im done with this thread for the last time, Pm me if you have something to say.

Kurtis500
    Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
    ........ONE TIME IN FIRST GRADE THIS KID I KNEW POOPED HIS PANTS. HE THEN SAT IN THE MUD OUT IN THE FEILD TO HIDE THE STAIN. THATS ALL.

You Te
    Ok cs19,
    You can knock off the outboard comments.
    Tony, I'm glad you won't share parts with me, cause I sure would hate for them to slow me down.
    You Te

Then why do you keep PM ing me asking if you can go for a ride in my boat?
    igfly:

You Te
    Gee Tony, can't you figure out why I keep PM ing you.
    You Te

schiada96
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Then why do you keep PM ing me asking if you can go for a ride in my boat?
    igfly:
    Can I go for a ride? I like fast flatbottoms.

126driver
    Originally posted by cs19
    I didnt realize black and grey were 80s colors? its an old school gel design, ya thats what I wanted, but not in red, orange, yellow and purple with a dually to match... Thats 80s.
    All I have to say is, what's wrong with the '80's? I loved the '80's. Good times...

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by 126driver
    All I have to say is, I'm still in the '80's. I can't get out of the '80's. Good times...

mickeyfinn
    Looks like the Bench racing that we all new and loved is coming back!!!. Grab and beer and popcorn and sit back and watch the mudslinging. I don't know any of you personally and have only actually talked to one person on this board and that is Billy B. He was very quick to give needed advice to someone who lived all the way across the country and who was very unlikely to ever bring anything to his shop for paint or other work. That to me is a class act who likes what he does and likes others who enjoy the same thing he does. Every one else posting here in this thread seem to have a problem with CS. One thing I have noticed over the years is that if one individual has a problem with another then either may be wrong. But the great majority of the time when a group has a problem with an individual, more often than not the individual is the one with the problem. LIGHTEN UP!!!!

I have received PM's from CS19 and we have conversed back and forth. He is a straight shooter and it's all good in da hood.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast