Thread: best sounding boats @ HAVASU

RACRJEFF
    Me and buddy of mine always talk about the badest sounding boats everytime we leave havasu on a busy holiday weekend now i only know the names of the boats not the people who own them but, heres our assesment tell me what u think and please name some other boats so i can be sure to check them out as they blow by me. for single engines its a htm SR24 the boats name is GOOD FELLAS and for 2 engine my buddy says the GIBSON EXHAUST skater and for outboards which this boat sounded like a jet airplane when it passed us was a 28 ft elminator cat white and blue with triple merc 300s do not know the name it passed us to fast!!!!!! This is just a fun post no intentions to degrade anyone who thinks their boat sounds better then thee above mentioned rides !!!!!!

RACRJEFF
    wait a minute i didnt make that post , who did i give my password out to. but none the less both those boats sound bitchen
    the real racrjeff

Jordy
    The way things seem to be going with noise restrictions, the baddest sounding boats anywhere are going to either be the sail boats or anything with an electric trolling motor...

gnarley
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    The way things seem to be going with noise restrictions, the baddest sounding boats anywhere are going to either be the sail boats or anything with an electric trolling motor...
    YEah and mine will be faster than yours. I'll get bigger batteries and have the whole top of the deck made from solar cells and 8 trolling motors on the back....

Tom Slick
    Without a doubt the best sounding boat on Havasu was G-Falks all white 32' Skater. The same sound will be coming from is new 36' Nor-Tech this Spring.

jackpunx
    does the sound of clanging bottles of grey goose count

mbrown2
    Originally posted by Tom Slick
    Without a doubt the best sounding boat on Havasu was G-Falks all white 32' Skater. The same sound will be coming from is new 36' Nor-Tech this Spring.
    Ditto on that...Bling Bling's boat sounds the baddest out there..

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by Tom Slick
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Ditto on that...Bling Bling's boat sounds the baddest out there..
    listening to those two carson brummet motors fight with each other is like nothing else. Big ups to Mr. Ding Ding!!!!!
    I can't wait to hear those beasts in that Nor-Tech with the 6' dia tial pipes.
    3DO

MudPumper
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Mine might sound pretty bad ass when the paddle starts slapping the water!!

Froggystyle
    I heard this boat with 8 12" Phoenix Gold subs that hit....
    Oh... engine sounds?
    I saw a killer 21' Schiada at Parker last year that was about f'in bitchen. Twin turbos, huge motor etc...
    That, and a blown hydro in Red Rocks. Probably close to 1300 or more HP through zoomies. That was cool..