Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Tooth Fairy Awaits Norcal?????????

SUI-CY-COLE
    hey sangster...sometimes i just reply to look at it,lolol...how you been? long time no speak..last time we spoke was at camp far at the concert ...hope things are doing great and the beers are still cold!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by smalls
    Rumor at the Paint Shop is that there is new boat in SoCal lookin for some Fathers Day CFW Vengiance??????????
    HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,, What's ya talking about "GUY". Who do we know that's a dentist with a lead foot?.

eraser
    you guys crack me up If you are wondering about his mysterious absence from this thread he is up north enjoying all the diversions mammoth has to offer. Old "Anvil" foot has been on a mission ever since smalls handed him his ass last fathers day!!! lol should be a little bit closer matchup come april he's been practicing real hard and taking his vitamins!!

Sangster
    Eraser...Did you get the new motor in the "Plnk Slip" yet....Tell Greg " Beatin' smalls is gonna be like pullin' teeth".....

eraser
    sangster,hows it goin? Unfortunately no. financial responsibilitys have slowed my timetable just a bit. the new bullett wont be going together until june. there is an outside chance Ill have it ready for fathers day, but I doubt it. Yeah your right , beatin smalley will be like pullin teeth, from a chicken!!! lmao.

smalls
    Did Some one say CHICKEN......LOL

Brodie
    i herd the tooth pullers bringing the Sanger. Loout out Smalls. Time you get your ass handin.

Sangerboy
    Boy, take off a couple of days and look what happens (Note to self-- find an internet cafe at Mammoth to check on the boards at least once a day) Callin out Smalls? No not quite, don't think I have enough for him..........yet. Looking forward to April to measure my progress, shoot, I was just starting to be able to sit comfortably. Well it shouldn't hurt quite as bad this year Should be a bit more potent at CFW- hope to make Smallie have to push the button to take me. Some teeth come out easy, some require a bigger hammer, some take extra surgical precision. Probably will require a lot of both to take the ZZtop boat Can't wait for April-- just tryin to get some seat time in............

Sangerboy,
    I don't want to get anything started here but........
    Smalls told me he was gonna roll you up like a Marlboro and smoke you. But again, I am not trying to get anything started.

ACCEPTENCE
    Cool...out comes the big ol stir stick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast