Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Tooth Fairy Awaits Norcal?????????

Moneypitt
    Greg, are you gonna flip a coin to decide which boat to take to CFW....Need any tuning help? How about the juice? Happen to have a 2 stage set up available.......Casitas?? .........Moneypit

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Sangerboy,
    I don't want to get anything started here but........
    Smalls told me he was gonna roll you up like a Marlboro and smoke you. But again, I am not trying to get anything started.
    LOL, Well it's been my observation that smokin Marlboro's can initially bring a lot of pleasure and enjoyment but that in the end they can come back and bite real hard SUI-CY-COLE, I don't think you have to worry about just talk, both Smalls and I show up just about everywhere and enjoy running our boats. Ray I'm hoping to take both boats to CFW if I've got the Sanger back together. However the Canyon will be sporting the more potent hammer of the two. Since it's not likely that eraser will be back together by then, he'll be available for tow duty

smalls
    April said she would be here soon.........
    Morning Greg, how much gas you gonna bring to Needles?

Sangerboy
    Morning Jason, I'll be bringing about 35 gals of Unocal 114, I've heard from the local boys that there's a good place nearby to buy more if we need it Usually I'm pretty patient but I have been wanting April to get here sooner

dossangers
    Greg you need to change from salvage and recovery to gregs mobil fuel dock " will that be GAS or ALCOLHOL sir? fill 'er up everybody bring plenty of fuel were all going to topock gorge to hang out its kinda like a water ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smalls
    Ya it seems like she's runnin late again,,,,
    I was gonna bring 20 gals. I may need more, Its good to know there is some Localy........

Sangerboy
    Although some shit stirrers jumped in here, the true instigator felt the need to flee to Florida before it came back around Someone is always trying to undermine the usual north-south lovefest of mutual respect Oh well, it's always fun to get on the water to try to heal some old wounds and inflict some new ones, even if you end up licking some new ones of your own Nothing better than hangin with fellow v-drivers who love their boats and love to run em Hurry up April

Originally posted by Sangerboy
    Although some shit stirrers jumped in here, the true instigator felt the need to flee to Florida before it came back around Someone is always trying to undermine the usual north-south lovefest of mutual respect Oh well, it's always fun to get on the water to try to heal some old wounds and inflict some new ones, even if you end up licking some new ones of your own Nothing better than hangin with fellow v-drivers who love their boats and love to run em Hurry up April
    I don't mean to get anything started here, but that last post sounded like he was backin down Smalley!!!
    I think you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juru has a big she-hite sturr'n paddle & aint afraid to use it.
    & Liar, you do mean to get something started

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    I don't mean to get anything started here, but that last post sounded like he was backin down Smalley!!!
    I think you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, there is the small matter of actually having to run me before I'd let him off that easy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast