Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 21ft Miller For Sale

Wtr-Roket
    I have a 1982 21ft miller for sale, 454, tunnel ram 2 fours, awesome boat, new to this site and not sure how to list pics, e-mail me at kool4t6@yahoo.com asking 8k,

miller19j
    Very nice boat! I think that is a Miller20. But it is very nice none the less.

Mohavekid
    Nice looking ride. Good luck selling.
    Can you tell me about that ski pole? What brand is it? Where did you get it?

tracytsmith
    is this boat in las vegas or north carolina just was not sure because the pics were posted by a north carolina user.thats a nice boat iam located in tennessee thats why i was asking.looking for a nice jet like this for close to that price.thanks

Wtr-Roket
    it is a 21 foot which is wider and a little longer, the 21 comes from the swim step, the ski pole was bought from fosters marine in santa maria cal, the boat is in las vegas in my garage and is only used on the river and lake nacimiento in cali. Perfect condition

Wtr-Roket
    Originally posted by tracytsmith
    is this boat in las vegas or north carolina just was not sure because the pics were posted by a north carolina user.thats a nice boat iam located in tennessee thats why i was asking.looking for a nice jet like this for close to that price.thanks
    the trailer has all new bearings, races, brakes, and low pro tires so you can tow it back to tennessee

Wtr-Roket
    Thanks to likwidsukr for helping post my pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by tracytsmith
    It is in Vegas But it is in great shape and would tow nice look at the trailer, I just posted some pics for him!! I would buy if I was in the market!! Great lake boat!!
    Steve

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast