Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Poker Run E-Ticket

TCHB
    Did anybody see who made the boat E Ticket. The boat looked like a luxary deck boat but it flew like a race boat. It was towards the front of the pack most of the time.

Mr.Havasu
    they are a boat builder in Havasu. Only build a couple boats a year. The deck boat you are talking about was in hot boat last month

Havasu_Dreamin
    TCHB:
    Did anybody see who made the boat E Ticket. The boat looked like a luxary deck boat but it flew like a race boat. It was towards the front of the pack most of the time. They are made by E-Ticket in LHC.

TCHB
    The boat seemed very stable at over 100mph. Do you know what kind of power he is running. Is the owner a long time boater?

Pet This
    I believe that is still the co's flagship. It has a couple of 427 inch small blocks with quad rotors (if my memory is accurate) putting out about 825-875 ponies each. Light and powerful, pretty cool combo!

RiverToysJas
    Their RC-28 is one of the most impractical 28' boats I've ever seen. 5 seating for no more than 5, due to narrow cockpit area, and almost no usable underdeck space. BUT, I guess if you're all about going fast in a straight line, and nothing else, they should be considered.
    RTJas

larryc
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Their RC-28 is one of the most impractical 28' boats I've ever seen. 5 seating for no more than 5, due to narrow cockpit area, and almost no usable underdeck space. BUT, I guess if you're all about going fast in a straight line, and nothing else, they should be considered.
    RTJas
    Impractical. . .only if going fast is not in your plan and money is not in your pocket.
    Larry

HighRoller
    Hey Larry, how are those Schmidt motors holding up? I read about them and they look pretty sweet. How's the driveability and idle?

larryc
    We have been working on the motor package. It is a awesome combination in both power and driveability they will idle in gear @ 750 rpm.
    I was a engine builder for over thirteen years and think with a bit more refinements from us working with Steve we will have a engine combo that is hard to beat in all aspects including price. We are only working on the 1000 hp single carb program at this time. We have about 10hours on our RC-28 and put 3 more this weekend we made a dozen or more runs at over 140, up and down the lake, with four people in the boat it was a blast. Ask Keith at conquest about the 142 pass down his port side. . I think he was digging it!
    In all we are working very hard no only on the boats we are building for our customers but more so to bring a great package product that is tailored more to the seasoned boater that knows what a true custom boat is, and how hard it is to get one.
    Larry
    www.eticketboats.com

DogHouse
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    RTJas
    Yeah, almost as bad as a 40' Skater that only seats five!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast