Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Cbbb

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by mirvin
    You have "other options"? Are you suggesting we have the boss knocked off? Maybe we should talk over lunch, or dinner, or coffee
    Mirv
    Next time I am in the south bay we will talk:wink:

mirvin
    JP, she' probly coming to Elsinore, maybe. We'll see. Oh, and the home on wheels, still at the tranny shop for warranty work!! Um, that was November when we went to BV right? Dang.
    Oh, and I'll let you explain your sig to her. She thinks we're fighting or something
    Rich, we'll talk
    Mirvin:frown:

mirvin
    Ooops, I didn't mean to be frowinging
    Mirvin (smiling)

Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    Im so there....I can't wait. The temperatures are way too hot to motorhome it that weekend. Parking lot is well patroled. I don't have one bad thing to say about last year.
    Brian
    I do wish that whoever had video of my boat breaking would quit bogarting it though....
    Brian
    The video got taped over I thought I put a blank tape in for another event I was wrong

HBjet
    Originally posted by cyclone
    i dont know if you can really consider two drunks trying to install a loader into a boat at 2am actually "working" on a boat.
    Shit, I forgot about that... Nothing like having a nice shirt dirtied up by antiseize because you keep dropping the bolts on yourself (remember - drunk) I'm glad I remembered the next morning to re-check everything...
    What about DJDplacecraft and LittleC wearing newspaper shoes which where held together with a rubber band, and LittleC wearing a coast guard approved life vest as a t-shirt in the bar. Well, security didn't like that one bit.... it was funny though!
    HBjet

hack job
    Originally posted by HBjet
    Shit, I forgot about that... Nothing like having a nice shirt dirtied up by antiseize because you keep dropping the bolts on yourself (remember - drunk) I'm glad I remembered the next morning to re-check everything...
    What about DJDplacecraft and LittleC wearing newspaper shoes which where held together with a rubber band, and LittleC wearing a coast guard approved life vest as a t-shirt in the bar. Well, security didn't like that one bit.... it was funny though!
    HBjet
    fond memeories lol! i wa out in the parking lot working on my droop at like 11pm or so , not that it mattered because th next morning the boat just sat on the beach .lol

HotRod Sprint
    Man, you guys are gettin me jonesin already with these funny ass stories.
    Rod

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Man, you guys are gettin me jonesin already with these funny ass stories.
    Rod There are a lot more There are a lot more,
    Hallet Dave and the California Girls was pretty "CLASSIC"

hack job
    i dont know what make s it more classic him or the music. lol

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by BIGAMIST
    The video got taped over I thought I put a blank tape in for another event I was wrong
    Bummer, well it was the thought that counts. At least I won't wonder about it anymore.
    Brian

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast