Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Cbbb

Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    That's all I'm there for. Just don't want to take a chance with our boat and I figured I could get a few rides if Jen would dance on a table or two. Thanks for the invite.
    She'll be riding in my boat all weekend (.)(.)

75_Elim
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    Well if you would rather watch Dave I'm sure Jen will understand. Can I still bum a ride though
    If this year turns out anything like last, I'll have a full boat of girls for about ten minutes, then they will leave and I'll have plenty of room for you Cale

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by 75_Elim
    If this year turns out anything like last, I'll have a full boat of girls for about ten minutes, then they will leave and I'll have plenty of room for you Cale
    we better make another trip to spencers for youyou just have to worry about then blowing out or UP

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    It has been a while since she did that, we usually settle for Dave
    Yeah....can't remember the last time that EVER happened!! Rich, you gotta talk him into taking the boat, aren't we safe in those waters there??

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Yeah....can't remember the last time that EVER happened!! Rich, you gotta talk him into taking the boat, aren't we safe in those waters there??
    Sure put it on me so when you hit the bottom of the river with your prop it's my fault:yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by 75_Elim
    I was gonna say, I think Jerry always has extra room in his boat for a guest or two, but it looks like he's interested in Cale's presence, so I'm in with Jeff this trip!!! Anyway, he's bringing the 'Grape' jelly this time!!

flat broke
    The stretch of river between the Avi and Needles is the rough spot for the deeper draft I/O boats. Last year one of the only I/Os I remember was that super clean 20' Schiada. Those guys made mulitple runs up and down the river though without much of a problem. Rivercrazy, Hustler, Disco, and RTjas to name a few are very familiar with that stretch of river so they would be better equiped to give you the heads up, but basically, just wait for the water to come up around 12 or 1 and you should be good to go with a good set of eyes. As an alternative, you could always bring the boat then launch from Needles or Moabi and not have to sweat it.
    Chris

Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    I was gonna say, I think Jerry always has extra room in his boat for a guest or two, but it looks like he's interested in Cale's presence, so I'm in with Jeff this trip!!! Anyway, he's bringing the 'Grape' jelly this time!!
    HEY NOW :wink: sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

LUVNLIFE
    Originally posted by flat broke
    The stretch of river between the Avi and Needles is the rough spot for the deeper draft I/O boats. Last year one of the only I/Os I remember was that super clean 20' Schiada. Those guys made mulitple runs up and down the river though without much of a problem. Rivercrazy, Hustler, Disco, and RTjas to name a few are very familiar with that stretch of river so they would be better equiped to give you the heads up, but basically, just wait for the water to come up around 12 or 1 and you should be good to go with a good set of eyes. As an alternative, you could always bring the boat then launch from Needles or Moabi and not have to sweat it.
    Chris
    Thanks Chris. I am sure someone with some first hand knowledge will chime in. That's what I have been told by other peope also is that by 1 o'clock it would be alright. We'll see.
    We have a 23 Elim Eagle so I don't know.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by roostwear
    This year the Advantage will have an all new interior (in the shop now!), and with it finally being sorted out, it's ready for some cocktail cruising. It's not the fastest, but I got an open bow just for the float action. When you're done with a run, tie up with us for a float.
    Like last year, we had a lot of beach time

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast