Thread: Weight watchers

Danhercules
    Any body try it, the counting pionts?
    How did ya do?

betty boop
    Never been on it myself, but I sure know a few that should be on it!!! I hear (have 3 Aunts on it) that the points are pretty easy to stay on.....but that's only hearsay!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    My coworker is on it. She is pretty much a beast and hasn't lost any weight. But hey, gotta give her points for trying.

Chase
    My wife has been on it, and 45lbs later she is looking awesome. It is not really a diet, but a lifestyle. It teaches you how to eat...anything, but just eat right. It has seemed to pay off for both of us, since she has changed her cooking choices as well. Still great food, just in moderation.
    Speaking only from a close observer, I stronly reccomend it.

Danhercules
    The 1st thing I did was figure what I could eat to have the least amout of points, and spend the rest of the points on beer.
    If I eat vegi soup for breakfast and lunch, I can have 18 beers for dinner!!!!!!!!!LOL
    I think I am gonna try it, without the beer.
    :frown:

Danhercules
    Originally posted by Chase
    My wife has been on it, and 45lbs later she is looking awesome. It is not really a diet, but a lifestyle. It teaches you how to eat...anything, but just eat right. It has seemed to pay off for both of us, since she has changed her cooking choices as well. Still great food, just in moderation.
    A diet is that, what you eat, No one ever goes "on" a diet, they just change there diet.
    I am not flaming just one of my "things" kinda like "write-off", Its a DEDUCTION!!!!! (sp)
    Good for her, if she can do it, so can I. How long has she been using the points system?

Fufu Queen
    Hey have you ever thought about the Atkins??? I and hubby have had great results. Plus we can eat pretty much what we want, to a point. If you want more info IM me and I can tell you more of how it works and why it works plus i could put you in touch with a great froum.

Starloans
    Originally posted by Chase
    I need to be on it. Hard to give up the beer.
    Chase is right. Change of lifestyle is what does it.
    My assistant and another chick that works with me is on it. My assistant is down 60 pounds last year. Thats right. 60 pounds. She was a beast before but of course her husband is happy. He says he wakes up with a new woman every morning. She still has pics of herself from before. I've known here 3 years but now I can barely recognize her in the old pics.
    I read somewhere that Weight Watchers is the #1 diet in the US. I think Adkins was # 2.
    I may try it. I need to loose a few. I don't think all that other FAD diet shit really works that you see on tv. Then again less food and more excersise and anyone can loose weight.

Chase
    It has been about 2 years now since she started, and as far as being on the points system, well it is everyday, and if she is on the points so am I...except I usually blow it with the beer.
    As far as the Atkins or high protien low carb things...well I dis agree with the way these plans work. If you eliminate carbs all together, if you ever re-introduce those to your system, you will gain what you lost very quickly and to a higher extent. This is getting into one of those debatable topics..where one thing may work well for one person but not another. I just support wieght watchers simply because you can eat or drink whatever you want whenever you want..just in amounts appropriate for your body.