Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Cbbb

Hotcrusader76
    boat or no boat.....I'm registered and reserved....sometimes

hack job
    Originally posted by wrightnow
    I'm in, room booked, parents watching the kids now if I can just get the room done I should be good to go...lol are you telling me that i might have to come over again and supervise. lol

cyclone
    I'm in, room booked, parents watching the kids now if I can just get the room done I should be good to go...lol
    maybe if you spent a little less time crashing your three wheeler you'd be making more progress on that addition.

flat broke
    Originally posted by cyclone
    maybe if you spent a little less time crashing your three wheeler you'd be making more progress on that addition.
    Damn, word travels far and fast about the most trivial of mistakes
    Since we're spreading ill news about the Pismo trip, I wonder how Hacker and his mighty Banshee feels about losing to lil' Mark and the ol' Honda 3 wheeler in just about every drag race
    Chris

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by flat broke
    Damn, word travels far and fast about the most trivial of mistakes
    Since we're spreading ill news about the Pismo trip, I wonder how Hacker and his mighty Banshee feels about losing to lil' Mark and the ol' Honda 3 wheeler in just about every drag race
    Chris
    Brotherly love, ain't it fun
    Rod

wrightnow
    ok ok, Yes supervision is what I need to complete this room to make the wife happy. But it would also help is I was to stop falling and landing on my head.
    But then again I was riding one of the fast bikes..

hack job
    fast with some one less then half my weight . lol put me on that bike and you have your self anther 400ex lol mark if you need help give me a call i cna help tomorrow night

flat broke
    Originally posted by hack job
    fast with some one less then half my weight . lol put me on that bike and you have your self anther 400ex lol mark if you need help give me a call i cna help tomorrow night
    Fast like the 400 that smoked you 4 out of 4 times on Saturday fast? It don't matter if your excuse is that you don't know how to ride, ate one too many twinkies, or finally figgured out that big brother wasn't f'n with you when he told ya not to start in first You still lost 4 times
    Now back to the CBBB.
    Anyone have any hookups at EZUP? We need to upgrade to a slightly larger canopy.
    And as a side note, recent discussions with the sponsors have been very interesting. All I can say right now is that some people are stepping up far beyond what we expect/ask, and ultimately there will be some very stoked guests at the CBBB in 04.
    Chris

HBjet
    But it would also help is I was to stop falling and landing on my head.
    Like this?
    Wrightnow (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0wightnow2.wmv)
    HBjet

Whoever that is, they are lucky to be alive. Ouch!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast