Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Cbbb

HBjet
    Originally posted by cyclone
    He had such a good time that he slurred his words for 30 seconds before getting out "hello" to me on Saturday.
    And that was during the DAY. I don't think he made it to the bar that night, or did he?
    HBjet

wsuwrhr
    I heard SD was walking crooked and playing bumper pool with the walls of the hotel on the way back to his room.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by flat broke
    Out of curiosity, why is there so little interest in this event from the V-drive community? A couple blown runnerbottoms showed up last year that were locals, but beyond that there was a very small showing. Most of us would be stoked to see some serious hardware out there. The boats are anchored in the lagoon, so you're far safer from a swamping situation than you would be in Parker, and the whole event has bitchen no B.S. vibe. Ask a couple of your fellow V'drivers that did attend and I'm sure they'd shoot ya the straight deal.
    I'm not whining or anything, just curious why there is so little interest over here.
    Chris
    I would bring a V-drive if I had one.
    Brian

superdave013
    ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE!
    But HB, I did make it to the bar. Just not for long. lol

flat broke
    You know we have a bitchen event when I can use the alcohol sales for the weekend of our event as bargaining leverage with the hotel
    I'm hoping that Sweet Performance Plumbing will be in attendance this year with their floating product showcase sporting a twin turbo deal and a bitchen red and white gel scheme.
    Chris

cyclone
    You know we have a bitchen event when I can use the alcohol sales for the weekend of our event as bargaining leverage with the hotel
    I'm hoping that Sweet Performance Plumbing will be in attendance this year with their floating product showcase sporting a twin turbo deal and a bitchen red and white gel scheme.
    Chris
    if dave has too much of a good time at CBBB this year, ill be the first to volunteer my driving services for the SPP floating prodcut showcase.

flat broke
    Originally posted by cyclone
    if dave has too much of a good time at CBBB this year, ill be the first to volunteer my driving services for the SPP floating prodcut showcase.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the boat would have to be at the event before we'd ever have to worry about that scenario
    Chris

superdave013
    fack you guys!
    My boat will be there. Just it will be on a 2 year old CBBB shirt! LMAO

cyclone
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the boat would have to be at the event before we'd ever have to worry about that scenario
    Chris
    then i hereby state that as dave's new anti-dui operator, i got dibs the first time he's wasted and the boat is actually floating in the water!

flat broke
    Dave,
    You know we would absolutely love to see the Schiada at the river this summer. I think the reason that 99% of the people on the boards bust your nuts about it, is because they really just want to see the finished deal. It's like someone telling you you're gonna get something bitchen for your birthday, but not telling you what it is, or which birthday you're going to receive it on. Everyone is jonesing right along with you.
    Now get back in the kitchen and wrap that up so you can divert the rest of your existence to finishing the damn boat!
    Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast