Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Commander Perspective

Sandbar Mike
    I appologize Steve and Sy for a bit of my bad mouthing of your company.
    It sounds like you guy are really concentrating on customer support which is deperatley needed.
    When people come on this site and ask what we know about Commander boats and it just so happens that a good friend of mine got pretty screwed by you guys, what can I/we say, that it's a good boat go buy one, Hell no. I know you can't blame us.
    I wont go into the full details of the situation between my friend and you guys as much as I want to. All I can say is my $36k 23' Cheetah was one hell of a GOOD TOW BOAT, for your $70K 26' Commander throughout the 2002 summer season. (after he paid you 12K to fix your problems)
    Keep up the concentration of customer support, you guys are really turning this thing around.
    All you satisfied Commander owners, I'm happy for you, and I'll bet you probably have some nice boats, it's unfortunite that a few of my friends didn't have as much luck.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I just have a few questions..
    Why did it take this thread for the people at commander to get anything done.. is it because of the word of mouth that they are being bashed by certain owners?
    Why are they just now trying to take care of their screw up with these owners?
    If they wanted to please their customers it shouldn't of taken this to do it.. It should of been done in the first place..
    just my 2 cents. with a couple questions that still have not been answered through this hole thread..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
    I appologize Steve and Sy for a bit of my bad mouthing of your company.
    It sounds like you guy are really concentrating on customer support which is deperatley needed.
    When people come on this site and ask what we know about Commander boats and it just so happens that a good friend of mine got pretty screwed by you guys, what can I/we say, that it's a good boat go buy one, Hell no. I know you can't blame us.
    I wont go into the full details of the situation between my friend and you guys as much as I want to. All I can say is my $36k 23' Cheetah was one hell of a GOOD TOW BOAT, for your $70K 26' Commander throughout the 2002 summer season. (after he paid you 12K to fix your problems)
    Keep up the concentration of customer support, you guys are really turning this thing around.
    All you satisfied Commander owners, I'm happy for you, and I'll bet you probably have some nice boats, it's unfortunite that a few of my friends didn't have as much luck.

did have to tow because of hull problems or engine problems ????

Sandbar Mike
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    did have to tow because of hull problems or engine problems ????
    Engine installation problem, resulting in a hull problem which almost caused the boat to go down with 10 people in it.
    Let me know if your interested in the full story, when I get a half hour of free time I'll post it. I know Sy probably wont like it.

Wicky
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    whats a commander look like..
    Here ya go!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! very funny.. maybe this is why they can't take care of the customers.. their arms are folded and say.. It's not in my job description..

bigq
    Why did it take this thread for the people at commander to get anything done.. is it because of the word of mouth that they are being bashed by certain owners?
    If they wanted to please their customers it shouldn't of taken this to do it.. It should of been done in the first place..
    just my 2 cents. with a couple questions that still have not been answered through this hole thread..

I don't think they are just now trying to take care of there customers, I got the impression they were all in the works of being taken care of or at least talking with the customer to get it taken care of. He obviously felt the need to come on and tell his side of the story, I doubt he thought that since people are going ***boat.com and bashing him that maybe he should start fixing stuff. All manufactures have problems as stated many times, even DCB has had unhappy customers.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by bigq
    I don't think they are just now trying to take care of there customers, I got the impression they were all in the works of being taken care of or at least talking with the customer to get it taken care of. He obviously felt the need to come on and tell his side of the story, I doubt he thought that since people are going ***boat.com and bashing him that maybe he should start fixing stuff. All manufactures have problems as stated many times, even DCB has had unhappy customers.
    I hear what you are saying.. But from what I got from posts here.. there are alot more unhappy customers the there are happy ones.. and you are probably right about some unhappy customers at DCB but the customer to them is family and they are taken care of right away. and they or I should say most are happy with the out come.. they are not bashed because they hold their word. and take care of the problem. wether you have the smallest boat, a bigger boat or just thinking about the boat..

PlyaPlya22

Better late, than never...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    so what are the answers.. LOL!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast