Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freeboard Challenged event

Date and location is about 90% etched in stone. The other 10% depends on YOU GUYS!
    Here's a link to the signup sheet (http://www.roostwear.com/signup.htm) If boating without dodging yachts, and trying out a new spot sounds good to you, sign up so I can get a better idea what size event we're talking about.
    Sponsors/ gluttens for punishment welcomed!

wsuwrhr
    Im in roost. This is going to be a great event.
    Brian

That's the reason I included the "how are you staying" on the form. I'll be able to gauge the total number, and also how many RVs, motel rooms, etc.
    Maybe Cyclone will have his blower motor ready for a little shakedown run at Lost Lake! For that matter, we haven't really heard from Randy lately, so he could have been adding some HP over the winter. Me, I'm stuck at 40 mph..........

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by riodog
    If we could get an idea of how many RV's are planning to attend it would really help. The park is not set up for RV's and space is limited however the person in charge is open to suggestions and or accommodating us if at all possible. I do not think he'd go for 20-30- large RV's but when we get an idea how many We'll check it out.
    Fulton
    That is no good, my hooptie RV is 30 ft.
    Brian

BGMAN203
    If the event is going to be held at Big River RV park, why is rv parking going to be a problem?? I don't unterstand? Doesn't that resort hold like 250 rv's?

wsuwrhr
    ok then, I know riverfront are the choice spots to have, but whereabouts will the shindig take place so I can get the pimpin spot?
    Brian

Danhercules
    Hey Roost, did you call can get raservations yet? I wend by there this past weekend, and they said they are just about full for all summer!!!!
    Not tryin to rain on the parade, just watchin out.

I kinda have to reverse engineer this thing. Can't reserve room without a count....... can't get a count without announcing it.

wrightnow
    I will be there, site number 12. This will be our 12 year at big river.
    I would think that anyone looking to RV it, should not have to much of a problem as a weekender getting a spot. They seem to always have open spots unless it's july 4th.
    Look forward to meeting more peps from the boards.....
    Mark

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast