Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bowling for Columbine...

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by canuck1
    Why do we have to pretend?
    No need, Canucky.
    Why don't you go ahead and share the stories from your tours of Saskatchewan. I'm sure those stories will start and end with dashed white lines passing by the driver's door of your car.

canuck1
    Unfortunately Tom I have spent many months behind the straw curtain, the only areas I haven't been is the far north. And yes they do start and end with the lines sliding on by the windows on the one and only paved road you have

canuck1
    And BTW I live in a province that is made up of mostly imports, there are only 3 of us on my hockey team that are not from Sask:wink:

Tom Brown
    I shall re-double my efforts to respect your opinion, Canuck1.
    From what I can tell you are in the extreme minority with regard to not liking Waskesiu, Gray Owl’s Cabin, Hanson Lake Road, the Cypress Hills region, the rolling sand dunes of the extreme north, and the other quarter million square miles of the place. Why don't you tell me the specific areas you liked the least and I'll go and check those places out.

canuck1
    You forgot the moose mountains

Chase
    There is a whole lot of beautiful country right here in Sask. What are you refferring to when You say far North??? There are beautiful lakes all throughout the province from about 1 hour North of Regina....Wildlife everywhere...incredible scenery in the south..Badlands, nice huge hills, and more incredible scenery about an hour north of the trans Canada, and going until you can't drive anymore...and it is not because we only have one raod......
    You know as I am writing this I am thinking Tom you are right. Why should I brag up the province when everyone thinks it suck anyway.
    So for anybody wants to see some gorgeous country..come with me for a weekend.

betty boop
    who gives a shit what anyone else thinks or says - as long as your happy where you are!!!!

Tom Brown
    Chase, I like it here but then I haven't seen the entire province like Canuck1 has. I wonder what he didn't like about Katepwa lake? Maybe he needs to educate us as to properly determine what's good and what's not. Or maybe he's got his head up his ass.
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrow...nk/sunset1.jpg
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrow...epwa030526.jpg

betty boop
    i don't know - but i could be happy there i'm sure!!

canuck1
    Chase
    I haven't been further north than PA. I have been to almost every area south of there. I do love the prairies in the spring

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast