Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling for Columbine...

Pointerman
    Ahhh, but you forget. Our original poster is from our slightly stupid neigboring nation up North. He has this kind of liberal dribble fed to him daily and is only a product of his nations misguided social reform. The only thing Canada has to offer is cheap medicine.

betty boop
    hey, careful I am Canadian and very sensitive!!!!

bigq
    Take a look here. It might help explain that bone head.
    Columbine big cut and paste (http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html)
    That guy is so full of crap. A person that feeds off fear and bringing down other people.:yuk:

78Eliminator
    Instead of just bashing Moore, why don't we give this guy some intelligent responses? How about the fact that Moore edits and cuts out parts of Hestons speech where he expresses his condolences for the Columbine incident?
    I believe there is a website out there that shows it all about Moore. Do you guys know what "spin" is? Well, Moore specializes in it!!!!! Somebody post that website URL that exposes Moore. That will shed some light on him. America is not as bad as he makes it out. He needs to take some trips to a few third world countries to find out what bad really is.......
    The bottom line that Moore doesn't understand is that everyone is responsibe for their own actions. No matter what people say to you or what is going on around you, you are ALWAYS responsible for your own actions. Accountabilty, not blame, has always been my opinion and mission statement.

Dave C
    ya BFC is a big time spin piece. Total propaganda.
    Don't take it too seriously.

betty boop
    it's a good thing you guys are here to clear this all up!!!

bigq
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Instead of just bashing Moore, why don't we give this guy some intelligent responses? How about the fact that Moore edits and cuts out parts of Hestons speech where he expresses his condolences for the Columbine incident?
    I believe there is a website out there that shows it all about Moore. Do you guys know what "spin" is? Well, Moore specializes in it!!!!! Somebody post that website URL that exposes Moore. That will shed some light on him. America is not as bad as he makes it out. He needs to take some trips to a few third world countries to find out what bad really is.......
    The bottom line that Moore doesn't understand is that everyone is responsibe for their own actions. No matter what people say to you or what is going on around you, you are ALWAYS responsible for your own actions. Accountabilty, not blame, has always been my opinion and mission statement.
    See my link.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuck1
    Originally posted by Pointerman
    Ahhh, but you forget. Our original poster is from our slightly stupid neigboring nation up North. He has this kind of liberal dribble fed to him daily and is only a product of his nations misguided social reform. The only thing Canada has to offer is cheap medicine.
    Nice post JACK ASS
    Now go read her question again and try to pull your head out of your ass and respond again

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I'm going to be forced to watch Moore's movie for a class this semester and I'm already dreading it. He was all set to come to our campus and show it last semester and everyone here was so excited:yuk: Fires in October scared the sissy away. Charleton Heston would have been out with the firemen pulling hose.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Pointerman
    **** you.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast